Quit

• PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      Im thinking about quiting online poker as my bankroll is looking dreadfull and i really screwed up the free 50 dollars i had from here! Also i dont have the income to be puting money on poker sites so i wont be able to build a bankroll up from like 30 dollars! i was offerd a 2nd capital from here but it was on titan and i have already made a account there :( even tho i havnt put money on it or even played a hand there lol! Il stick around for the BOTD then after that i may have to leave you guys

GL at the tables peace out
  • 15 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      hey matt, sad to hear :( .
      Were do you play? Stars? Im not sure if it was you i met that night but if so hihihi.
      With $30 you can still build a roll. You have 300Big Bets for Fixed Limit 0.05/0.10. FL10 is easy if you just stick to the basic/bronze articles.
      Also if you do play on Stars why not play NL2. Its easy, you just have to play really tight. Ive managed to build my roll from $44 there with and amazing 30bb/100 winrate.

So have a re-think and try and come back motivated for poker!

-Kingdippy

PS. Was it you on stars that i met that night. Your username is Matt12341 or something :) I was Pid_Koker.
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      Nope im on mansion mate! i play BOTD on pokerstars tho! Id love that 2nd capital but i cant so looks like the end! i could grind the small tables on stars playing tight but i like to mix things up and i love playing sit n go's so i dont really know what to do :(
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Well on mansion i can tell you FL10 is EASY!
      On Stars you can also play Double or Nothing SnG's.

You still have a lot of options, even with $30

Best of Luck

-Kingdippy
    • Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronze
      $30 little?

Not even close, my BR was down to $13.98 and I got back on board!

Play your A game only.
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      I recently started a roll from $5, and now I'm over $200 there... :D

You can do it, just stick to the basic strategies. :)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I started on stars with $5 , over $1000 now.

don't quit, quit is stupid.
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      How cum pokerstars doesnt let me deposit? and cheers guys maybe il give it a go!
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerKingMatt
      How cum pokerstars doesnt let me deposit? and cheers guys maybe il give it a go!
      Maybe they don't like your money?? Send support an email and ask them.

My Party account has been at less than $20 for 4 years now. Only just now using what I'm learning here to build it up again. Good luck!
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      Ahhh i will have to

Good luck in your quest!
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hey PokerKingMatt,

Just like the previous posters proved to you, there is no such thing as 'too low bankroll'. You simply need to go to the low limits and be more careful, so I suggest re-reading the strategy articles to make sure you grasped the main concepts in order to improve your game. I'm sure you can get back on track, it's just a matter of time ;)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      If i put £10 on pokerstars thats about 14 dollars but i want to play sit n go's what level can i play and whats the minimum in stars?
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Theres like .10 360 man i believe. But $1 is the lowest for STT i think. Theres also I believe some .50 and .75 or something i think, but those are 18 man+ if memory serves.

I started out with $16 or so and played $1 STT's on stars and quickly got up to around $100, so def don't quit...

... quitting's cheating :D
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      Just put £10 on poker stars playing the 25 cent 45 mans lets see where this gets me! cheers for the feedback everyone
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dante63s
      $30 little?

Not even close, my BR was down to $13.98 and I got back on board!

Play your A game only.
      I played on Partypoker and at one point i had just $6 "restricted capital" left ($20 or so total), was really wondering if i was a "winning player" or not and then hit my first upswing. Now my roll is around €2000 and I have my very own "Diamond Member" T-Shirt ;) (although i havn't been that rank since January)
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      i busted my starting capital, got rakeback and now have several thousand :D