This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Aj Bb

• Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Holdem
      6 players
      Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($4.90)
      UTG+1 ($2.04)
      CO ($4.43)
      BTN ($4.41)
      SB ($4.97)
      Hero (BB) ($4.93)

Pre-flop: ($0.07, 6 players) Hero is BB A:heart: J:heart:
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.10, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.20

Flop: Q:spade: A:club: T:spade: ($0.60, 2 players)
      SB bets $0.05, Hero raises to $0.50, SB raises to $1, Hero folds

Final Pot: $1.60
      SB shows: A:diamond: Q:heart:

SB wins $2.05 ( won +$0.75 )
      Hero lost -$0.80

Sorry that i have post the result here, but i feel that this is the only right decision that i made in last 500 hands. How would you play here?
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Minraise is often used at micro as a "I want to draw" blockbet or as a bluff induce. With TP as PFA with a gutshot straight draw I am definantly not calling 5c on that board and am raising exactly as you did, then folding to the re-raise which pretty much makes clear that the 5c was a bluff-induce.

I dont think you could have done alot different. Possibly could have found just a call to the min-raise preflop and re-evaluated (depending on how loose or stealy SB is... if SB is tight passive never steals I might even fold to the minraise), but it wouldnt have made a large difference overall.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      looks good to me. His line looks like a monster. His bet is so small that I want to raise for protection but the reraise is damn strong.

Best regards,
      Tribuncaesar