New to online poker...

• motez
      motez
      Basic
      Hey so i just passed the quiz but havent recieved the br yet. I chose full tilt but i wanna know what the highest limit i can play if i have had some success playing home games at 25 and 50 cent blinds. Thanks for the help. Hope to see some of you soon at the tables.
  • 4 replies
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Well 300BB for FLFR and at least 30BI for SNG and I don't remember for NL but it is in the articles that you have had some success in homegame doesn't matter at all as far as I know.

BRM is to prevent you from going broke if a bad variance hits you and allow you to climb in levels pretty secure.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey motez,

For NL cash games it is recommend that you start NL10 (0.05/0.10) playing the SSS when you recieve the $50 starting capital.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello motez,

I would suggest using our articles and following the specific strategy. Home games are a lot different than online games - and you should never choose your limit according to how good you think you are - but according to bankroll management considerations.

As such I would start on NL10 (0.05/0.10) with the SSS as TheBu11d0g suggested :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • motez
      motez
      Basic
      Thanks for the advice. Im just waiting on the starting capital now and ill be grinding the microstakes for a while. Btw I found the tutorial videos helpful in understanding SSS better so thanks for making the vids.
      Motez