This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New to online poker...

• motez
      motez
      Basic
      Hey so i just passed the quiz but havent recieved the br yet. I chose full tilt but i wanna know what the highest limit i can play if i have had some success playing home games at 25 and 50 cent blinds. Thanks for the help. Hope to see some of you soon at the tables.
  • 4 replies
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Well 300BB for FLFR and at least 30BI for SNG and I don't remember for NL but it is in the articles that you have had some success in homegame doesn't matter at all as far as I know.

BRM is to prevent you from going broke if a bad variance hits you and allow you to climb in levels pretty secure.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey motez,

For NL cash games it is recommend that you start NL10 (0.05/0.10) playing the SSS when you recieve the $50 starting capital.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello motez,

I would suggest using our articles and following the specific strategy. Home games are a lot different than online games - and you should never choose your limit according to how good you think you are - but according to bankroll management considerations.

As such I would start on NL10 (0.05/0.10) with the SSS as TheBu11d0g suggested :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • motez
      motez
      Basic
      Thanks for the advice. Im just waiting on the starting capital now and ill be grinding the microstakes for a while. Btw I found the tutorial videos helpful in understanding SSS better so thanks for making the vids.
      Motez