Macs?

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Hey guys I keep having this problem where friends I'm trying to refer have Macs. A couple buddies in the past could only link to Ipoker so they did not sign up.

I now have another friend who wants to join but mentioned he also has a Mac.

So my question is...

I know Ipoker is not compatible but can they sign up to PP, FT or Stars still if they have a Mac?

Thanks very much
  • 5 replies
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      I think stars is mac compatible. At least a friend of mine has an account there and uses a mac. BTW, why don't they try (not signing up) to run the software on mac? If everything runs smoothly, i don't believe there is any problems in the pokerstrategy side, right?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Cardbender,

There are a few sites which work with Macs like PartyPoker, 888.com Pacific Poker and Full Tilt Poker. I think PokerStars also is Mac compatible. The only issue is that the download links for the software we provide will mostly lead to the non-Mac software download - meaning the tracking might not work. They thus need to take special care to enter correct bonus codes (I'm actually going to ask how this would work at 888.com).

The most sure-fire solution for them would be to download & create their accounts via our guide on a PC and to then later install it on the Mac and use their already tracked accounts there.

They do have plenty of alternatives though (so 4 different non-Ipoker sites)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I'll let him know he needs to sign up with a different computer. Then install Stars on his Mac.

Thanks for the reply
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      i have a mac. You can play on full tilt, stars are both great. and pokerroom, or party poker, but only through java. So if multitabling isn't that great.

Also you can get boot camp, so you can install windows, which i'm using now to allow me to play on ipoker.

As of now I don't believe theres any mac software for ipoker.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello Cardbender,

There are a few sites which work with Macs like PartyPoker, 888.com Pacific Poker and Full Tilt Poker. I think PokerStars also is Mac compatible. The only issue is that the download links for the software we provide will mostly lead to the non-Mac software download - meaning the tracking might not work. They thus need to take special care to enter correct bonus codes (I'm actually going to ask how this would work at 888.com).

The most sure-fire solution for them would be to download & create their accounts via our guide on a PC and to then later install it on the Mac and use their already tracked accounts there.

They do have plenty of alternatives though (so 4 different non-Ipoker sites)

Best regards
      SoyCD
      I can vouch that stars worked for tracking just fine.