This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Finally beating the donks...

• 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Now wait, there is more :D !

I tried to go Boku style, so I opened up 26 tables... And for the first half'n' hour, I was very nervous and it was pretty hard to think and constant click... But I play tight so I folded most hands anyways, and soon I adapted to the game speed. And the outcome after the session was 18/26 games ITM which boosts my profit from these games to 13,7$ out of 122 games, and that gives me 9,8% ROI :) . I think this is quite good for DoNs. Now I'm pretty much playing my A-game all the time and when I lose I usually get sucked out when pushing AA, KK, QQ, AK or TT. But that's just variance, can't win everything :P . Too bad I can't upload the graph atm, I'll try later on again .
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      lol nice... I think good way to clear bonus's, but profit not too sure :D ..

although maybe your new strategy will keep em coming :D ... good luck1
    • Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronze
      Nice going!

I notice you had big downswings on SSS, I also have the same problem, I was going up and down like crazy, using the SHC and playing the A game. Lots of bad suckouts, then started to play Sit&Goes and everything went so much better!

Sad that party only has $6 DoNs with $1 rake.... (they do have bigger BIs)