Party Poker 1st timer

• Ticking2cards
      Ticking2cards
      Bronze
      I signed up for party poker yesterday using poker stratergy and was 1stly wondering how long it will be b4 i recieve my initial capital of $50 as i thought that 1st installment was immediate after passing the quiz and siging up.

Secondly i am finding that until i make my 1st deposit, i dont know how to change my account from play money to real money. I am trying to play freerolls but it says i need a real money account. I remember seeing a part about real money in signing up but i also recall it saying do not deposit any of your own money otherwise you will not recieve your bonus so do i have to deposit money to open the account or when i finally recieve my bonus, will i be able to play without despositiing any money?
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi Ticking2cards,

First of all the the deposit from PS is usually sorted out within 48 hrs although it can take longer sometimes.

Check your e-mail inbox and your spam folder in case you need to do an id check. Also you can check if you have any tickets waiting or you under Help on the main menu.

When you downloaded the software from the PS link their should have been an option to create an account. The following quote should be able to help you as well:

"In order for us to send you the starting capital you will need to convert your PartyPoker account into a real money account.

To do so click on "Deposit now".

Important: Don't actually deposit yourself, otherwise we won't be able to transfer you the starting capital. Simply fill in your personal data."

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Ticking2cards
      Ticking2cards
      Bronze
      How do i fill in the deposit information? does that mean just put card details in etc but make no deposit?
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ticking2cards
      How do i fill in the deposit information? does that mean just put card details in etc but make no deposit?
      it won't ask for your card details.
    • Ticking2cards
      Ticking2cards
      Bronze
      when i go onto the site, to change my account from play money to real money it says deposit now. so i click on deposit now and it comes up with all the deposit options, it also says it you have a bonus waiting click here, so i click on that link and it comes up with my awaiting bonus.

Next to my bonus it says claim now, so i click on claim now but all that does is bring me back to the initial deposit page listing all the ways in which i can deposit.

How do i actually claim the bonus without making any cash deposit?
    • theSandnamRo
      theSandnamRo
      Bronze
      You simply enter your name, address and telephne number. Afterwrds, you will be taken to the deposit options page where you should choose between various deposit options. At this point, you either return to playmoney or close the partypoker client and wait 2-3 days until the starting capital is transfered to your account. PokerStrategy clearly states that you should NOT make any deposit, as such a deposit will prevent you from receiving the starting capital.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Ticking2cards,

You just have to have your personal details filled in - not the card information. Your account is already being processed - so the money should be transferred to it within the next 48 hours at the latest.

Best regards
      SoyCD