This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question Bout StGs and bankroll

• 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello! You have 23BI for these tournaments. To have safe BRM, you should have over 50BI to play a tournament. If you want to play riskier but potentially more profitable, you could try 25-30BI. It depends on your skill as well. But since you are only bronze I suggest moving down a limit and try the 6.50$ SNGs at about 200-250$ at earliest.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      thx but look,i cant register my account with PokerStrategy cause i had it before i found out bout it and here i connected my dads account who only plays 0.10 360 StGs,i actually now have 199 in my roll plus 2 MTT's i am playing and one i already reached the money and now play on :D thx anyway,so i guess my 199 are good right?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      If you're a good player, 200$ should be enough. Just be conscious that the downswing will come sooner or later... And less BI BRM will hurt you more.