This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 88 MP2 vs aggro

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $0.78
      MP1:
      $12.44
      Hero:
      $11.66

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 8:club: , 8:diamond:
      3 folds, MP1 raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.20, 4 folds, BB raises to $0.78 (All-In), MP1 folds.

Flop: ($2.43) K:diamond: , T:heart: , 5:club:
      Turn: ($2.43) 4:heart:
      River: ($2.43) K:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $2.43

MP1 raises like every hand and I go for the isolation. My image is tight, folding a lot. Should I wait for a better hand? He was pissing me off.
  • 2 replies
    • soucy
      soucy
      Bronze
      I would recommend to wait for a better situations. Most maniacs raise any 2 high cards like KJ KT and so on. But against such a range you only have a flip here.

So the best possible chance you got is a flip or being dominated by a higher pair.

That's why i'm foldung and wait for a better situation.

Also there are 5 players behind you which could wake up with a big hand.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by soucy
      I would recommend to wait for a better situations. Most maniacs raise any 2 high cards like KJ KT and so on. But against such a range you only have a flip here.

So the best possible chance you got is a flip or being dominated by a higher pair.

That's why i'm foldung and wait for a better situation.

Also there are 5 players behind you which could wake up with a big hand.
      I agree completely, thnx.