This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Q7s BB - FD+OC

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10.40
      MP3:
      $12.09
      BU:
      $3.71

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:spade: , 7:spade:
      2 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, CO folds, BU calls $0.10, SB folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.35) T:spade: , 2:diamond: , 6:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, MP3 raises to $0.50, BU folds, Hero calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.35) 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.67, Hero calls $0.67.

River: ($2.69) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00.

Final Pot: $6.69

Anything wrong here?
  • 5 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Pfr: mm
      Flop: Ok
      Turn: Ok, in a freeplay I just play for odds too (no point raising your draw here), and you get enough here to call.
      River: Ok, you now rivered some former top pairs. His bet is kind of bigish though, and since you posted this hand, may I guess he had a set? :p Well, I'm not folding there anyway ;) but it's worth making a note (IF he had a set) that he bet it lowish on turn and big on the river, good for having a read on his betting patterns later.

In short: NH :)
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Villain had 10 Q or set?

River is a problem for me.

Villain should check behind if he does not have Q. Hence he has something which has a Q pair beat.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I see whats wrong. His high W$SD and river bet = me fold. what do u guys think?
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar
      Villain had 10 Q or set?

Villain should check behind if he does not have Q. Hence he has something which has a Q pair beat.
      +1

He has the opportunity to check behind but still bets and bets big. He wants value from something to often there to make a call profitable.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      Originally posted by Dragar
      Villain had 10 Q or set?

+1

He has the opportunity to check behind but still bets and bets big. He wants value from something to often there to make a call profitable.
      +2
      And also I would like to add, it's an good idea to check his W$SD. It's damn big. Do you really think that he would bluff on the river if he doesn't have a monster? I don't think so, so I'd prefer folding there.