id check

• 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi c1win,

Sometimes when you have to do an ID check it can take up to 4 working days to sort things out, sometimes longer if they are complications.

Just make sure to check your inbox and spam folders on a regular basis in case you got an email from PS and check to see if you have any tickets waiting for you under the help tab in the main menu bar.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Mukenzie
      Mukenzie
      Bronze
      Hey, I didn't want to make a new thread. My mate registered to pokerstars like ~half a year ago(through pokerstrategy). He didn't have the time to start playing then, so he left the 50$ bankroll untouched. Now he told me that he didn't have it anymore. He also convinced me that he didn't lose it;D

Is it possible that it was taken back by pokerstrategy? If so then is it possible to reclaim the free bankroll?His pokerstars user is "jausah". Im only writing on his behalf because he's my TAF referral ;D
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      The terms of the Pokerstars capital are that you have to generate 500 basic FPP's (VPP's) within 3 months to keep the capital.

And unfortuanately there is no way for him to "reclaim" the bankroll, but he may be offered second starting capitals. He missed the Mansion promotion but could have recieved an email about a titan poker promotion.

You could always ship him money on stars as well :D

-Kingdippy