you can't unregister.. ?

• Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Does partypoker s*ck so hard that if you win a qualifier to the tournament, you can not un-register and get the money? :( X( I played 8$ qualifier and now I entered 70$ dollar tournament... but that's way above my bankroll and I am not ready for that :( SH*T
  • 4 replies
    • soucy
      soucy
      Bronze
      I don't know if PP allows unregistration but why the hell are you playing a qualifier if you don't want to play the tourney you can win a seat?

Doesn't make sense to me.
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by soucy
      I don't know if PP allows unregistration but why the hell are you playing a qualifier if you don't want to play the tourney you can win a seat?

Doesn't make sense to me.
      The sense is simple, they guaranteed 4 places worth 280$. And there were only 20 players 8*20$ = 160$ :) I decided it was worth it. ;)
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Well, they guaranteed place, you got place. It's not cash guaranteed. And as far as i know, on PP u can't get money for a seat.
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Originally posted by shivas80
      Well, they guaranteed place, you got place. It's not cash guaranteed. And as far as i know, on PP u can't get money for a seat.
      I thought you can get cash if you win another seat to the same event (and you are already registered because of the first seat you won)