This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

you can't unregister.. ?

• Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Does partypoker s*ck so hard that if you win a qualifier to the tournament, you can not un-register and get the money? :( X( I played 8$ qualifier and now I entered 70$ dollar tournament... but that's way above my bankroll and I am not ready for that :( SH*T
  • 4 replies
    • soucy
      soucy
      Bronze
      I don't know if PP allows unregistration but why the hell are you playing a qualifier if you don't want to play the tourney you can win a seat?

Doesn't make sense to me.
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by soucy
      I don't know if PP allows unregistration but why the hell are you playing a qualifier if you don't want to play the tourney you can win a seat?

Doesn't make sense to me.
      The sense is simple, they guaranteed 4 places worth 280$. And there were only 20 players 8*20$ = 160$ :) I decided it was worth it. ;)
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Well, they guaranteed place, you got place. It's not cash guaranteed. And as far as i know, on PP u can't get money for a seat.
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Originally posted by shivas80
      Well, they guaranteed place, you got place. It's not cash guaranteed. And as far as i know, on PP u can't get money for a seat.
      I thought you can get cash if you win another seat to the same event (and you are already registered because of the first seat you won)