Yo sup

• LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Yo Sup, I am silver today yay :)

I got the opening capital from PS and Since I have balls I ignored SSS PS Wants you to play to generate rake and not lose the $50, although it makes a little pussy out of you.

I jumped into NL2 with 100bb at first setting 30BI's rule when adding money to my BI's. This allowed me to play fearlessly and avoid result orientation. I Sucked in massive amount of articles from Liquidpoker, 2a2, PS OF course, watched 2 series of HS and a couple of Coaching videos from PS (They are not for me though and I get bored too often)

1Month and 42K Hands Iater at average 6Hours/Day I finally felt comfortable to move to NL5. I 12 table ABC Poker and hold the constant rate of 6ptBB so far, I am up $60 in 2 days of NL5.

I am really confident in beating micros now, I use TableNinja and Pokertracker with about 12 stats. I still have the 30+BI rule and C/bet about 75% Of the time with roughly 80% Efficiency (My Non-showdown winnings line is like twice showdown value lolz).

Now that I am at NL5 I wide open my range to 67o etc on BU (I used the PS chart for about 1 week before chucking it and adjusting to opponents really), but I still play dead tight when I am not BU or CO with potentialy profitable limpers.

I will skim through PS Silver Articles today, there is some nice theoretical basis that I just played by feel and observing gosus (yeah I played BW for 5years ;o) hand from LP, and I will move to NL10 after about 20K Hands if I will not tilt (Tilts were a HUGE issue on NL2 for me)

GL HF ALL AT THE TABLES,

LemOn
  • 2 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello LemOn and congratulations on your silver rank!

Since now you have access to a new set of strategy articles, videos and coaching sessions, I suggest you use all these tools to improve your game.

Another thing you should do is to check the forums and post there whenever you need help with your play. Also, maybe you should consider creating your own poker blog so you can keep track of your evolution ;)

And since you say you played StarCraft, another warm welcome from me, fellow player! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by vhallee
      Hello LemOn and congratulations on your silver rank!

Since now you have access to a new set of strategy articles, videos and coaching sessions, I suggest you use all these tools to improve your game.

Another thing you should do is to check the forums and post there whenever you need help with your play. Also, maybe you should consider creating your own poker blog so you can keep track of your evolution ;)

And since you say you played StarCraft, another warm welcome from me, fellow player! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee

Lolz Vhallee, I think I remember I was in a game with you once and we were talking about MyM at the time (Like at the start of dominance era )

I see your admin skills are used very well in the regular bw-> Poker transition too :)

I will definitely use the articles and coaching, but as a fellow TeamLiquid addict, my blog and hands posting cannot but stay at LiquidPoker because of the superfast responses and many opinions from Micro to High Stakes.
      Doesn't mean I don't like pokerstrategy, the points are nice bonus to 0Rakeback at Stars and you got a very nice learning space for normal humans (e.g. non 30 hour/week PGT/ICC nerds )