This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

18 ppl Multitable | 1.5 -3.5 $ | Bankroll management

• Chaka069
      Chaka069
      Silver
      Dear All,

I started to play again a little bit and would like to try the18 ppl SnG Turbos in Full Tilt. For this, I prepared 100$ bankroll for 40-50 Buy-in bankroll.

I have two questions:

1) Do you consider 40-50 buy-ins as enough
      2) Is it possible to play 1.5 and 3.5 in theory at same weights to reach an average buy-in of ~2.5 USD, or is this conceptiionally wrong?

Many thanks in advance!
      MArtin
  • 9 replies
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      50 buyin is very aggressive BRM for these. Cannot recommend unless you are ok to take decent risk of losing bankroll. Its ok approach if redeposit is possible. But if you manage to build bigger bankroll then definitely move to 100bin BRM. In general if you are mixing buyins its better to take bit safer BRM than just counting avg. bin as variance is bit different. E.g. you can run good in smaller buyin and make profit in buyins but run worse in bigger and actually lose money.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I would use at least a 100 buy-inn bankroll as well for a 18 man SNG's. Especially if they are turbo formats. If you would mix buy-inns I would use a 100 buy-inns of the highest format you are playing.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Chaka069
      Chaka069
      Silver
      Thank you very much for your help both!
    • JimmkCZ
      JimmkCZ
      Bronze
      it depends a lot of you bankroll and your SNG what you can play defends. it depands average buy-in 2.5. is ok but i usually with more...
    • JimmkCZ
      JimmkCZ
      Bronze
      50 buyin is very aggressive BRM for these but sometimes very usefull.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      If you are capable to move down quick enough it's possible, but I don't recommend beginners to start with a 50 buy-inns bankroll.
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      What's your roi on this type of games? The lower id is, the more you need buy ins. I use to play 45mans roi 17% over 2k games and biggest downswing whas 40buy ins.
    • DSharkP
      DSharkP
      Silver
      I actually do the same, mixing 1.50's with 3's , but i play 9Man SNG's, and to be honest i ve thought about doing a BR analyzing the Average Buy=in, but it does offer some issues, like mentioned you can be beating the 1.50's but if u lose on the 3's you might actually end up a session losing, also by knowing this before hand, if you lose early on a 3$ it might affect your game play because you know best case scenario you ll end up that session ( that will still run for about an hour say ) breaking even which is horrible to look at, but as said i do the same, as winning a 3$ will give it a big winning session, so what i recommend is that open your tables, play your A Game in all of them and at all costs do not, under any circumstances, look at the table buy in, and that way you ll be playing your best and not according to buy in.
    • CucumbaMan
      CucumbaMan
      Silver
      Interesting topic here. Let us know about your progress. And good luck! :f_drink: