Tired of getting the RunAround! zzZZz

• SwollenCARDS
      SwollenCARDS
      Bronze
      So its been now 4 weeks of me contacting both MansionPoker and PokerStrategy, back and forth. Both of them telling me the problem is at the other end...
      I GIVE UP!!
      all I want is the starting 50 dollars and a shot to clear the bonus...Is that too much too ask?
      Also I have used the support on this site, sending them a ticket and still no reply. What do I have to do around here to get some service...
      Geeeeze...

Can someone please contact me and let me know what is going on...

Thank you!
  • 5 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Well... Posting this on forum won't help, to be honest :)

You said that you are going back and forth bettwen Mansion and PS.com, but then you said you didn't get any answer via ticket? How did you contact them?

And when did you write a ticket?
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      your use of the word 'geeeeze' leads me to believe you're american, if that is the case and you reside in the usa then you won't get the starting capitol.
    • Parasites
      Parasites
      Bronze
      I am tired of hearing complains like this. Get 10 $, make a deposit and start playing ... Don't be a cheap ass.
      "Oooo, mommy, they don't want to give my bonus :baby: "
      And BTW, I received my bonus in under 6 hours...so check for the ones resposible somewhere else...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello SwollenCARDS,

The simple reason for why you have not received any starting capital seems to be that our support has not yet processed your ID information yet. Are you sure you sent it to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with? If not please re-send it - and perhaps use the e-mail topic "ID Check SwollenCARDS"

As soon as they process it the transfer should go through in less than 48 hours.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • SwollenCARDS
      SwollenCARDS
      Bronze
      Thank you SoyCD...

I have e-mailed you guys from the proper account and hopefully all is well.
      Sorry for anything bashful I may have said...

Cheers

SwollenCARDS