This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PLO ZOOM ONLY - $500 to $50K in one year!

• Johnny6767
      Johnny6767
      Bronze
      Hi, my name is Rafal and I am from Poland but I am living in UK.
      I am playing poker for fun for few years already but just now decided to start playing a bit more serious. Not too serious but serious enough to put some time in poker videos and other poker related learning materials. I used to play both - No Limit Holdem and Pot Limit Omaha but I have chosen PLO as my main game from now on.
      Last Sunday deposited $500 into my PokerStars account and decided to turn it into $50.000 in only one year. I know that it not going to be easy and some guys playing PLO will tell me that I am just a silly dreamer. Maybe I am one but I do belive I can do it and I will!
      Having available $500 i could start right away with PLO10 or even short stacking at PLO25 with 40x $12,50 (50BB). But i decided to start of a bit slower and played some PLO5 and added short stacking at PLO10.
      Obviously to get to my goal i might have to use some agressive bankroll managment and will do it if that will be needed.

Here are results of my first 4 sessions:

Monday

Tuesday

Thursday

Saturday
      [b]

First week overall in $

First week overall in big blinds

Week 1 statistics
      Played Hands: 4845
      EV: +27.94bb/100
      Winnings in EV: +$161.22
      Actual winnings: +$95.09
      Progress: +0.19%
  • 7 replies
    • Rhodriguez
      Rhodriguez
      Bronze
      Solid first!

Looking forward to follow your journey. You missed the '.png' in your picture tags. But you could also load them to pokerstrategy. Just simply drag and drop the picture in the text edit field when you creating a post.

Good luck for the next 51 weeks! :f_thumbsup:

your pictures in the spoiler

Monday

Tuesday

Thursday

Saturday

First week overall in $

First week overall in big blinds

• Tichwich85
      Tichwich85
      Bronze
      Will follow for sure!
      Good luck with your goal
    • Team0zum
      Team0zum
      Bronze
      GL at The tables!
    • Johnny6767
      Johnny6767
      Bronze
      Here are some interesting hands from last week. Didn't want to post too many of them so its only 2.

I guess its standard fold on the river to guy with stats 17/10/2. But my question is rather how often good ballanced player should have Kxxx or just Jxxx (not boat) to bet pot there in order to try to get Nut Straight to fold. What frequency that would be and is he never should have any clubs in his hands when he try to bluff?
      Obviosly I wondering about higher limits. I guess at PLO10 there is no way to make that bluff profitable. Thats why i snapp folded that river.

I guess here my play with 53BBs should be 3bet or fold. But i wanted to play here a call cause UTG player was pretty tight.
      As played pre flop...
      Should i x/r flop or call is ok?
      Is x/r river after turn goes x/x is fine?
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      You should post the hands to the PLO hands sections, so more people would see them. In the last two hands, first one is well played, second is a c-raise on the flop. Would he ever bet 3bb there with a straight? :)
    • Johnny6767
      Johnny6767
      Bronze
      I didn't play anything for last couple days. Instead put my time in studying PLO.
      Next session on Friday and following days.
    • Johnny6767
      Johnny6767
      Bronze
      This week was playing only 2 days but it was quiet a bit hands.
      Good run was with me over those 6,6K hands. I mixed some PLO25 short and PLO10 in there.

Here is this week graph:

Here is the overall graph:

Statistics after week 2:
      Played Hands: 11.489
      EV: +12,8bb/100
      Winnings in EV: +$228,00
      Actual winnings: +$391,97
      Progress: +0.46%