Ticket system not working?

• ShyPh
      ShyPh
      Bronze
      I've been trying to create a ticket for some support but I can't open a ticket. When I press the submit button the ticket disappears and the ticket has not been created.
  • 3 replies
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      I'll forward this to our IT.
    • guliver
      guliver
      Bronze
      Aloha.

After I passed the Quiz, I recieved the following message:

we were not able to transfer your money to your account, because you are not registered at the Cashier. Please start the PartyPoker Software, log in and click on "Cashier", then "Deposit" and complete all requests inside the formular. That's it. After completion please write us a ticket with all informations you entered and very soon we will transfer your money.
      Best RegardsDavidHH

I made registration at the Cashier and ansvered the ticket with requested data, but haven't recive any information since, not to mention that no money has been transfered to my PartyPoker account. Is that because of ticket system malfunction, or I just need to bee little more patient? :(

Tnx.
      Originally posted by guliver
      I made registration at the Cashier and ansvered the ticket with requested data, but haven't recive any information since, not to mention that no money has been transfered to my PartyPoker account. Is that because of ticket system malfunction, or I just need to bee little more patient? :(
      Tnx.
      Dear Guliver,

it seems like the ticket system is not working yet. It will be fixed very soon.
      So please write an email with the necessary information at:

support@pokerstrategy.de

Kind regards,
      Stefan