This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Nanozoom 3way flop decision.

• reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      PokerStars Zoom Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (6 handed)

Button ($4.27)
      SB ($3.02)
      BB ($5.52)
      UTG ($5.57)
      MP ($3.42)
      Hero (CO) ($2.37)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6:diamond: , 5:club: , 7:spade: , 8:club:
      1 fold, MP raises to $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, Button calls $0.06, SB calls $0.05, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.26) 10:club: , 7:club: , 4:heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, MP checks, Hero checks, Button bets $0.25, 1 fold, MP raises to $1,
      Fold/call/shove? MP is a fish, button unknown.
  • 7 replies
    • Lasso
      Lasso
      Bronze
      you push all in. thats one of the best flops you can possibly get. sometimes villains will have overpair/set + fd and better wrap which your equity is not great against bot overall on plo2 this is as easy as it can get to get it in on the flop. if your fd is clean you will have crazy good equity.
    • aent4x
      aent4x
      Bronze
      Difficult decision, if you think MP is a fish--not a maniac-- he probably has a reasonably good hand to raise into 4 after the button's full pot bet into 4 players.He probably has smthing.
      The flop is nice for you, but not the best. You flush cards work more as blockers ,cause most of the he will have a flush draw also, probably better then your 8flush.
      Also a :6x: gives you the 2nd nut straight and an :8x: gives you the 3rd straight.
      So, calling is not a option here for me cause: 1) btn speaks after you
      2) even if you hit some of your hands you will have the second best hand.
      With the aggression he shows I would fold, maybe my decision is wrong but I would give him a set/ovrpair at least + most of the times a fldraw.
    • Lasso
      Lasso
      Bronze
      its plo2, there is no difficult decision. if you dont go broke with that hand on that flop on plo2 youre just bad. if were at lik plo200+ and you can actually consider players at the tables are using their brain then you consider things.
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      Button topset+nut flushdraw and MP had 445x. There are some maniacs but its overall niti as ***k.
    • Lasso
      Lasso
      Bronze
      even in that scenario you got 35% equity. and in case no one has a better fd you got a 50%+ equity.
    • Mascherano95
      Mascherano95
      Bronze
      The likely scenario I think is that MP has something like twopair or set, maybe combodraw like flushdraw+straightdraw. Bu's range can be wider because he is stabbing in position, if one of em has the range I assumed and the other one comes along with the NFD you will have around 32% Equity. The Allin Equity according to the pot you need is only 21% so you have to move allin.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Flop illustrates the problem with that hand: it's easily dominated. So don't play multiway pots with it, 3bet for isolation pre. :)