• 7 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Solovirs,

You receive points by playing over tracked accounts. That means once you have received the starting capital you will move up to bronze member and be able to collect strategy points. In order to receive StrategyPoints from different platforms you can also use our various first deposit guides on the "Home" page.

You should also have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Solovirs
      Solovirs
      Bronze
      I don`t have a drivers licence and I don`t trust you sending a copy of my passport, I still live with my parents and they pay my phone gas etc bills, what should I do?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Age? ;)
    • Solovirs
      Solovirs
      Bronze
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Solovirs
      I don`t have a drivers licence and I don`t trust you sending a copy of my passport, I still live with my parents and they pay my phone gas etc bills, what should I do?
      Hello Solovirs,

You can black out any sensitive data on your passport - as long as your full name, birthdate, ID # and issuing organization are visible. If the passport also contains an address - that would make any sort of bills superfluous.

I can assure you that we treat your ID information with utmost confidentiality and only for the purpose of verifying your data.

If you don't wan't to send the ID then your only option for collecting points is to deposit yourself - since you won't be able to receive the free starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Solovirs
      Solovirs
      Bronze
      Can I just send you my students ID? There is my name, last name, birth date
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Solovirs
      Can I just send you my students ID? There is my name, last name, birth date
      Hello Solovirs,

That depends on the issuing institution of the Student's ID. Many countries have very informal and easily fakeable Student IDs - which is why we require official documentation to verify your identity. You can try contacting the support with your student ID but I can't guarantee anything.

Best regards
      SoyCD