Your Community needs You! (Round-up Feedback Thread)

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Latest Weekly Community Round-up news just about to be published.

Please help me to help the wider community by providing your feedback, ideas and suggestions for things to include in future, by posting them in this thread.

Some suitable prize or at the very least considerable name-dropping for the first idea taken up & used in the Community Round-up.

Many thanks,

Bart.
  • 15 replies
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      More new mid/highstakes FL vids?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      More new mid/highstakes FL vids?
      Hi Yoghi, thanks for the feedback, but are you not confusing the Round-up of the community items with Dendra's excellent Strategy round-up item?

Maybe I ought to change the name of it to avoid confusion, ideas anyone?

Cheers,

Bart
    • ovechkin91
      ovechkin91
      Bronze
      it would be great if you talked about other interesting threads such as boku's propbet. You could also talk about your own game and if you are running good or bad. Another thing you could it talk about pro poker players and what is happening in the world of pro poker. Finally you could feature one download pre week such as the ICM trainer.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Liking those ideas ovechkin, thanks for responding.

I will eventually start a new blog for myself, so that everyone can have a good laugh at my expense :D , but I don't think it will ever be good enough for "Blog of the week". :P

Just haven't really had much time recently, must try harder lol.

Other ideas are good, keep them coming.

Bart
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      O lol, just thought you wanted feedback in general :D Was like, tl;dr but saw the word feedback

An interview maybe when something special happens in the community? Like some guy shipping 10k
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      maybe also some interviews with members who regularly posts in the forums. It's cool to read a story behind a nickname :)
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Thinly veiled "I want an interview"
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Great ideas, keep em coming!

Yoghi wants to bear all in an interview, grooooooooooan, ok sorry kinda obvious pun, but made me smile :D

Anyone else that wouldn't mind featuring in an interview or a few "your favourite...." questions, please drop me a message via the community mailbox. Likewise, drop me a message with anyone you would like to see in an interview etc.

Keep those ideas coming, these are great.

Bart
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Was talking about Gerv :P
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Poll which country/nation is most active in English Community.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Was talking about myself actually :P
      FYP *hoho* :D
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      We could rate on a scale of 1 - 10 how hard we had our (except Sidewalker) asses kicked this week....................

I say 10 ( that being very hard indeed)
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Interviews are a cool idea.

I also think we can expand a "Hand of the week" section to "Hands of the week section" to draw some more attention to one of the greatest features this site has to offer. I saw this section expanded to sub-sections like NL, FL, SNG or even Omaha and Stud on other communities' weekly round-up's. If you think that's an ok idea but don't have the time to browse all the threads for some good hands I can help.

Cheers.
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      It's great to see just how nice EagleStar's weekly round-up are. Fresh content every time, new sections each week and a nice overall work. I can just say keep it up sir, hats off to you :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone, great feedback, I knew I could count on you all ;)

Originally posted by radyan111
      Interviews are a cool idea.

I also think we can expand a "Hand of the week" section to "Hands of the week section" to draw some more attention to one of the greatest features this site has to offer. I saw this section expanded to sub-sections like NL, FL, SNG or even Omaha and Stud on other communities' weekly round-up's. If you think that's an ok idea but don't have the time to browse all the threads for some good hands I can help.

Cheers.

Thanks Pete, I may well take you up on that. Will probably implement next week as it's looking pretty big summary already this week, but I agree with you, one of the key sections of the site.

Thanks guys/girls.

Bart