This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

points for same chest increasing

• 6 replies
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Nope. It goes up. Previously your rewards got better when you got higher levels of chests. Now the rakeback is the same 4%, no matter what chests you get. So playing more doesn't give you more. Bigger chests have bigger rewards, but they cost more.
    • Constantin11
      Constantin11
      Platinum
      Originally posted by RemiRem
      Hi, simple question. It was 150 points for red chest when i started playing, now its 265 for same chest!!! is that some kind of reverse cashback program? :D seem silly
      Stop winning money and deposit more and you will get cheaper chests :D
    • izubsik
      izubsik
      Bronze
      it is 2% not 4 xD
      they cut the 4% as well when there was the football wc or what
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Lol.
    • OldSchoolPapa
      OldSchoolPapa
      Bronze
      For sure Pstars do not try to attract regulars anymore. They prefer recreative players wich is much more lucrative to them.
      So forget about volume rewards or regularity in play. Still you can use the points you earn to get tickets for spins, tournaments ...
      Take whatever you can while you can , i even play those weekly freerolls with the chest tickets to make my own mini rakeback ...
      Else for better rewards try other poker rooms and check their rakeback ratio and how they attribute them specificly for your situation and games you play.

Kind Regards,
      J-C.
    • RemiRem
      RemiRem
      Bronze
      witch site is best now in terms of rakeback or simply has lowest rake for microstakes? Unibet exluded, cant play in my country for some reason