Passed Quiz, But no use of Money

• ETSMB
      ETSMB
      Global
      Hey I have been playing at Full Tilt for a while now, before i even found out about this page.
      I then registered and made the quiz and passed.
      I did not use the money the quiz, because i can not transfer the money on my Full tilt Account obviously, and i dont wanna start off again on titan for example.

Can i still receive Strategy Points and move up ranks to read the articles?
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi ETSMB,

The only way you can collect strategy points in order to move up the ranks is by playing on an account that has been linked to PokerStrategy.

My advice to you would be to accept the $50 starting capital by creating a new account and then by regularly playing on that account will allow you to earn the points.

Alternatively you may deposit some of your own cash in to a linked account but you will not be able to get your FT account linked to PokerStrategy so you would need to register a new account.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • ETSMB
      ETSMB
      Global
      can i somehow transfer my full tilt poker money to the titan poker account i now created.
      i don't wanna loose all that money or be forced to be playing on two accounts at the same time.
    • deving42
      deving42
      Bronze
      You would have to withdraw that money and then deposit it into Titan, I don't think there's any other way to transfer money between poker rooms other then that.
    • ETSMB
      ETSMB
      Global
      Ok then I will probably do that, because i realy wanna read the articles. :)

Thanks for your help!
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Plus this will also give you a nice deposit bonus to clear :)