Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO ($10.61)
      Hero (BTN) ($5.81)
      SB ($3.11)
      BB ($9.62)

Pre-flop: ($0.07, 4 players) Hero is BTN K:spade: K:heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.20, SB calls $0.18, BB calls $0.15

Flop: 9:heart: 7:diamond: 3:diamond: ($0.60, 3 players)
      SB bets $0.15, BB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1.15, SB calls $1, BB calls $1

Turn: 6:heart: ($4.05, 3 players)
      SB goes all-in $1.76, BB calls $1.76, Hero says "****", Hero folds

River: 8:diamond: ($7.57, 2 players)

[Results Hidden]

I think i play it correctly, but sometimes the fishies are unbeatable!
      What do you think about this hand?
  • 5 replies
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      It would be much easier to decide on the right action if you had any iformation about the other players.
      So with any other info on these guys I can analze the hand based on my experience from playing 0.02/0.05. Usaully in those limits pepole tend to play very loose and could easyly call your preflop raise with any two random cards.
      I'm guessing they both had drawing hands on the flop. probebly one of them had two dimonds and the other had a STR draw(8,10|10,J)
      I would probebly Will FOLD the hand on the turn like u did cause it's very likely the 6 on the turn helped the SB.

p.s
      It will be usfull if you tell us what did you think about the hand too.

GL!
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      OK, I already thought that i am most probably beat on the flop after both of them called my big re-raise, and when i saw the 6 on the turn i just felt that i am behind, especially because BB only called the SB all in, i felt like BB is trying to make me stay in to the pot = the nuts for him.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I don't think the 6 on the turn changes anything. You did the right decision betting the flop and you should have shoved the turn. I don't think that BB was slowplaying or anything, I guess he just called with overcards. He seems like a donk to me. So if you shoved you'd probably get him to call and at least take his money. As for the SB, I'd put him on a pocket pair or TT. But most likely just on a flush draw, so two diamonds. None of them had a monster as they'd reraise you preflop i suppose. And by saying "he has the nuts", the nuts as in 99? because the flop, apart from the flush draw, is pretty much dry (I don't think they'd call a raise with T8 for "straight draw "nuts"").
    • soucy
      soucy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      And by saying "he has the nuts", the nuts as in 99? because the flop, apart from the flush draw, is pretty much dry (I don't think they'd call a raise with T8 for "straight draw "nuts"").
      First of all such a flop is anything else then dry on NL5 SH. There are possible Flushdraws and Straightdraws out there.

I would have folded KK at the turn too.

And it isn't the SB who donks all in at the turn which makes me feel bad. It's the BB. Let's have a look at the whole hand so far from BBs view.

He called Preflop, he played call/call at the flop and he calls again the turn donk all in from the SB. So I agree with Sonydahaka that this pretty much looks like he is trying to hold us in the pot.

I think he is most likely to hold a set in such a spot. So I'm going to fold KK. Maybe we are folding the best hand from time to time but i don't think we are still ahead against both opponents.
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      Ok, this time i made the correct decision BB had T8 so he had the nuts on the turn. Nice to see that Soucy agreed with that fold.