This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] QQ NL25 fr..

• HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:spade: , Q:heart:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0,25, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $1,25, 3 folds, MP2 calls $1,00.

Flop: ($2,85) 6:heart: , 6:spade: , 8:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $2,85,

Can i go broke in this spot? Or should I raise/fold?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Board looks fine for going broke for me. Unlikelly he has a 6 so only hand that beats you is 88 but even then you have your 2 outs + the backdoor flush. Probable range here is 77-TT i think
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I go broke here also.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello,
      I see lots of suited connectors and suited aces containing the 6 limp/calling preflop so a 6 or 88 is likely. I dont like raise/fold as he is donk/shoving a draw or 99+ too and you are often folding the best hand.Raise/call is a high variance play against an unknown.Since we are IP you might consider flatting, while keeping the pot small you keep the dominated hands in and have a redraw if a hits.

Best regards,
      darkonebg

[size=10]If you have any further questions about this hand,
      dont hesitate to ask them in this thread,
      and dont forget to click the "Advise the judge of taking another look " button in the reply form.[/size]