multitabling players

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      i play on titan and so many players are playing between 10-15 tables at once..waiting for AA,KK,QQ,AK. how should i play against these guys? i usually play cash game, blinds 0,10-0,20 or 0,25-0,50.
  • 15 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I like having such players on my left and stealing blinds frequently.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Yea titan is NIT central due to the rake/point system. I guess you can steal looser ^^
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Yup, steal their blinds :) .
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      I would steal much looser but remember to respect their resteals much more. You can pretty much give any bet a range of QQ+, AK from these players. Even a call you should back off.

It might seem like they are trying to trick you but a real multitabler will not put in this much effort and will let the blinds go without a hand. Any resistance is bad.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by Smileyphil
      I would steal much looser but remember to respect their resteals much more. You can pretty much give any bet a range of QQ+, AK from these players. Even a call you should back off.

It might seem like they are trying to trick you but a real multitabler will not put in this much effort and will let the blinds go without a hand. Any resistance is bad.
      True i was one of those :( But even us sometimes have enough of steals and resteal with total crap just to fight back(and it worked most of time also).
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      ok, but there is not much money in stealing their 50cent blind.. and it seems like every table has 8 of 10 players multitabling and only playing with the AA to AK.. to be honest, i find it to be boring. poker should be fun and these players arent helping..
      how is it even possible to play 15 tables at once on titan?( yesterday i came across a couple playing 15 or 16 tables.) could it be a bot? is titan allowing bots?
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      When guy 12 tables (like me) doesn't mean he only plays KK+. I'm very aggressive player (BSS that is) and I tend to steal blinds, make crazy 3-bets and give opponents hard time. It's easy when you have right stats and so much action doesn't confuse you.

Also when these guy plays SSS then there's nothing to do. In so small limits you don't have to do anything special to play correct SSS strategy so I'd just fold my mediocre hands to them and keep stealing blinds.

Titan definitely doesn't allow bots. Playing 15 tables is piece of cake (when I played SSS I used to 24 table) and needs no superman powers. You can find people playing 50 tables at once on youtube.com (like legend Boku87).
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      bots arent allowed anywhere.. btw 16tables on FR it's not a big deal ;)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      ok, but there is not much money in stealing their 50cent blind.. and it seems like every table has 8 of 10 players multitabling and only playing with the AA to AK.. to be honest, i find it to be boring. poker should be fun and these players arent helping..
      If you dislike the table selection on titan, just change room. ;)
    • YoanGaydov
      YoanGaydov
      Bronze
      It`s not hard to open 16 tables, when i was on propaganda poker i was playing 15 (its the maximum i think). First start with 2 tables, then 4 then 6, 8 and u will get used to (:
      And when you are used to play on 16 tables, it will be easy for you to play agressive at 8, first time you will steal a blind but the 2nd ... ? (:
      It`s one of the advantages to play in internet - the multitabling
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      "advantages"? perhaps u need that advantage cause youre not disciplined/good enough.. ;)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by timukasr
      When guy 12 tables (like me) doesn't mean he only plays KK+.quote]

But this is definately the majority. I played on NL20 and could often have 7 out of the 9 other players with a vpip under 10. Not because of bad table selection. Just in general thats how it was! I'm glad to be off ipoker :)
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      dadude77: where do you play now?

I finding the same thing as you.... it seems like 85%+ of players are playing extremely tight...

:(
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Well some on stars, some on ipoker skin i got $10 bucks for free, but just while I'm waiting for my withdrawal to process, which should be 24 hours. But the SnG's there are actually not that bad. But FR tables are impossible. I dunno about FL and I heard that SH is ok?
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      FR IS Completely FU*ked up on Micros, dont play that. Filled with shortstackers and nits.

SH tables are amazing though, loads of fishes and the nit here and there is actually welcome, as their predictability backfires SH where it is still profitable for them FR

For me iPoker=SH Paradise, FR hell.