Full tilt rakeback?

• Passero
      Passero
      Bronze
      Every friday i get the rakeback from FTP. This week was the second time but i don't know how the amount is calculated...

Last week i got +/- 25$ rakeback. If i look at my strategypoint i recieved in the week before i got my first rakeback i got 210 point. According to the site we get 2 point for each dollar rake we have so i have raked 105$. 27% of 105$ = 28$ witch is almost the same that i got.

When i do the same calculation for this week i got 180 point witch is 90$ rake. 27% of 90 is 24 but i only got 14$ rake. The 180 point are from 13march untill 18 march. Is there some sort of mistake?

I do not have any open bonus on full tilt so it can not be from a bonus. I also didn't bought anything with my FTP points because that is also subtracted from the rakeback but i didn't do anything that could cause my rakeback to drop...
  • 7 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Silver
      Did you use any Full Tilt points you had aquired? Because this comes off your rakeback total.
    • Passero
      Passero
      Bronze
      i didn't use any full tilt points...
    • StusMagic
      StusMagic
      Bronze
      did you play on happy hour i think that doesnt count then since you get twice points
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Did you play in any freeroll or are you still clearing some sort of bonus?
    • Passero
      Passero
      Bronze
      All my bonusses are allready cleared and i did not participate in a tournament.

Happy hour does not reflect on my pokerstrategy points. If i look at the rake in HEM for the last week it was almost 100$. On thursday i got 30$ rake only so that would be almost 10$ from 1 day. I find it a bit strange that i only got 14...
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Passero,

all PokerStrategy players receive a rackeback of 27% on their net rake.
      to calculate the netrake, Full Tilt substracts purchases in he shop (about 0.005$/point), cashout and deposit coasts that occur on FTP, overlay per player in tournaments in which FTP has to add up to reach the guaranteed prize pool and ollected bonuses from your gross rake.
      The rakeback is paid out once a week on friday. The rakeback you get is based on the rake you accumulated between Tuesday and Monday

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Passero
      Passero
      Bronze
      The rakeback you get is based on the rake you accumulated between Tuesday and Monday

That'll do the trick :)

I thought it was calculated on friday, not on tuesday. So the rake from wednesday and thursday is payed out the next week on friday. That could be correct because i made the most rake on wednesday and thursday.

Thanks for the clarification.