The usual question

• ZeroGravitas
      ZeroGravitas
      Bronze
      Great site you have here.

My question will not be much of a surprise - the bonus.
      I signed up over 2 days ago, then created an account on PartyPoker (my first). No issues so far... but the money hasn't arrived yet. Would you be able to update me on its status?

Shout if you need any clarification info.

Regards,

K
  • 5 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I'll give you the answer you are going get.... Be patient!

At the end of the day this is free and you will get it, for each time you speak to a customer service person about this it will take time away they could be spending on other things (hint, hint).

There are hundreds of people on here that have had thier bonus, and so you won't be any different, if they need more info about your account, they will ask for it.

I know you are looking forward to playing poker, and it's hard to be patient, but it really is the only way.

Other than that welcome to the site!! And you could use some of that time to look through some articles they WILL help improve your game!
    • ZeroGravitas
      ZeroGravitas
      Bronze
      Actually - I enjoy your site very much. Plenty of useful info for complete beginners like myself.

I probably wouldn't have written the post, had it not been for PartyPoker policy not to let you play Freerolls unless the account has been deposited into. As playmoney doesn't quite cut it (hard to learn anything when 5 people go all-in every hand), that basically means no real poker.

As your site suggests using forum as the quickest method to get support - that is precisely what I did. Figured some info was still missing from my application.

Anyway - as I was saying - great site you have here & keep up the good work!

K
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ZeroGravitas and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Your money has not yet been processed since it seems that you received an ID check. Check your emails, perhaps it landed in your junk-mail. If you can't find it - just send a photo or scan of an ID to security@pokerstrategy.com from the E-mail address you signed up with.

Also feel free to at anytime check out our site in Polish: http://pl.pokerstrategy.com/home/ where we have pretty much the same or similar offering that we have in English :)

Best regards and hope to see you around
      SoyCD
    • aabbv
      aabbv
      Bronze
      Hello. I have signed and passed your quiz in wednеsday (18.03.2009) and I signed in PokerStars through your link and wrote the marketing code in the right field and I verificate my email. I haven't receive the money, yet and there is no new messages in my email. Where is the problem ?
    • ZeroGravitas
      ZeroGravitas
      Bronze
      Just to let you know, guys.

The money has arrived - time to have some fun! Once again, thank you very much & wish me luck.

K