This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Went to showdown percentage ?

• roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      My went to showdown percentage is too high. I can't seem to find a way to lower it. It's between 30-35 any game higher than 50 hands.

Another thing I realized today, my bluff, semi-bluff winnings are nearly at my showdown winnings. I guess I hate to be bluffed...

From this moment, I'm going to work on it.
  • 3 replies
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Are you playing no limit? I'm guessing you are.

I don't think there is much wrong with your non-showdown winnings being as high as your showdown winnings. As long as your overall win-rate is good then don't try to change too much, just focus on learning and getting better instead.

But if your losing on both non-showdown and showdown hands then, well, something must be fixed! Another point to make here is that it's alright to have negative non-showdown line as long as the showdown winnings more than make up for it and you have are getting a good overall win-rate.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I dont put any stock at all in WTS% yet. Im normally around 35% which elephant says is very high, but then on micro NL10 stacking fish to showdowns is never the wrong thing to do.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roswellx
      My went to showdown percentage is too high. I can't seem to find a way to lower it. It's between 30-35 any game higher than 50 hands.

Well at least any observant villians will not try to bluff you off a hand to often...........