Went to showdown percentage ?

• roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      My went to showdown percentage is too high. I can't seem to find a way to lower it. It's between 30-35 any game higher than 50 hands.

Another thing I realized today, my bluff, semi-bluff winnings are nearly at my showdown winnings. I guess I hate to be bluffed...

From this moment, I'm going to work on it.
  • 3 replies
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Are you playing no limit? I'm guessing you are.

I don't think there is much wrong with your non-showdown winnings being as high as your showdown winnings. As long as your overall win-rate is good then don't try to change too much, just focus on learning and getting better instead.

But if your losing on both non-showdown and showdown hands then, well, something must be fixed! Another point to make here is that it's alright to have negative non-showdown line as long as the showdown winnings more than make up for it and you have are getting a good overall win-rate.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I dont put any stock at all in WTS% yet. Im normally around 35% which elephant says is very high, but then on micro NL10 stacking fish to showdowns is never the wrong thing to do.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roswellx
      My went to showdown percentage is too high. I can't seem to find a way to lower it. It's between 30-35 any game higher than 50 hands.

Well at least any observant villians will not try to bluff you off a hand to often...........