After just 1 Month on PS

• STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      After only a little more than a month here, and I can already see some great stuff

Thanks to all the great information here, as well as the fantastic peer coaching on hand histories, I'm finding this far and above THE BEST site for playing poker.

Just wish I could spend more time to build up my points to reach Silver and build my bankroll to allow me to comfortably play higher levels, but all in good time right?

At the moment, I can only spend at best two hours per day playing, and often can't do that everyday, so my strategy points are taking a bit longer to reach the Silver level than I would like, but I'm learning to be patient, and the rewards are becoming evident.

Thanks to everyone here on PS! Like I said, its the best site I've come across! Keep up the great work!
  • 7 replies
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      How did u get the Elephant then ?
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      downloaded from here (only good for cash games on the more popular sites though)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I was really confused that the dollars were that close to the BB's, so you must have been playing at least some NL100......

then i realized the BB scale was on the right :D

But congrats, keep up the good work :D What are you playing, SSS?
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      I was really confused that the dollars were that close to the BB's, so you must have been playing at least some NL100......

then i realized the BB scale was on the right :D

But congrats, keep up the good work :D What are you playing, SSS?
      I make it NL2000 lol.

52 normal BB's, aprox $1k earned / 10 = 100/5= BB $20

my maths may be wrong somewhere though....
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      lol no, just that the lines, bb's and Dollars were so close to one another. Then he must play some NL100 because 1bb=1dollar :D .. that was all. nothing about the numbers on the sides :P
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      WOW if you did that much damage in 30 days thats amazing just would like to know some more :D .

You started with the $50 capital or did you use a deposit bonus, may I ask which site?
      What style are you playing?
      What kind of BRM are you using?
      How many tables do you play at the same time?

Best of luck to you in the future. :rolleyes:
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      I WISH it were 1BB=$1...that would be utterly amazing :D

Originally posted by PidKoker
      WOW if you did that much damage in 30 days thats amazing just would like to know some more :D .

You started with the $50 capital or did you use a deposit bonus, may I ask which site?
      Only using the $50 starting capital, no deposit bonuses at all yet, and with any luck, no need for them either. All play on Titan, but it also includes maybe 500 hands from Party. I had about $15 on there for the past 2 years and figured I could risk losing it or building it with what I learned here so far.

What style are you playing?
      I started with SSS in late Feb/early March, and as you can tell by my graph, it was NOT working for me at all. I was struggling big time, down to $32 at one time, and decided it was time to drop to .01/.02 and use BSS. The trend represents .01/.02 BSS
      What kind of BRM are you using?
      Okay, not EXACTLY by the book on this one. I stayed on .01/.02 tables until I got back up to $60, and now play .02/.04 I really don't have the roll for it as per the guidelines here though, and I'm being extremely careful about managing it. Should it start to fall again, I'm heading back to .01/.02
      How many tables do you play at the same time?
      I play 4 tables MAX, and find the ones with no more than 3 SSplayers and 2 Mid stacks, the rest are full stacks. I often can't find them on Titan though, so mostly play 2 to 3 tables at a time.

Best of luck to you in the future. :rolleyes:
      Thanks! Like I said, the stuff I'm learning here is truly showing a great improvement in my game. Can't wait to hit the Silver level and get more experience and build it up some more. I'll keep you posted periodically on my results, and of course, post some HH's for critical feedback.