Vip Summit Club???!!!

• 5 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi icebreaker

WheN I was clearing the bonus of $500 (diamond 30 days = 5000 points), I could be upgraded to Camp lvl 1 (3k points needed for that) and received a 500% boost instead oft he 250% boost.

In combination with the first deposit bonus, I received only $50 from the summit club so I found it not that good since that equilates to the worst % cashback in bonuses

So for the SUmmit VIP club alone, don't play on Everest. In combination with first deposit bonuses then the VIP summit club could give you some extra bucks.

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yes by all means join the club. i think gerv what he means is-- considering that he's playing already on everest, if its better to be in the club or not.
      after all 50 bucks is better than 0 bucks. :)

its strange how come they gave me extra 75 bucks to clear for 3000 points? plus of course i can still convert whatever points i made into cash.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      its strange how come they gave me extra 75 bucks to clear for 3000 points?
      They gave me that too BUT thats a bonus you have to clear so you have to clear your first deposit bonus first before you can clear those 75 bucks so its basically a scam :P
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      those scammers! ;) hehhe... moving out soon gerv. moving out soon.

but to ice- i think gerv means dont join everest just for the reason of joining the Summit club. but if you're already there, it wont do you any harm. or do you still disagree mr gerv?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Dont play on EVP just for the Summit Club - its not worth it.

If you play on Everest poker for the bonus, then the summit club gives you a small bonus extra ;)