super agressive players that get bitchy when you call them

• mattmc
      i think it is funny but sometimes very anoying when you whatch a player beeing far too agressive . i meen all the time huge raises. and you make a good call and they just go ape shit on ya sayng things like "how do you call that bet with that hand" or my favorate when you bust them " your such a bad player i make abrilliant raise and you call with that hand"

some of you will agree and some will call me a fish but i only made thesse riscky calls against theesse over agressive players
  • 3 replies
    • STR82ACE
      Can't really call you anything unless you post some hands for us to see. Then we'll tell you.

I won't call an overly aggressive player that much without having the nuts to show him in the end. I really don't care how he plays HIS game, so I'll only take advantage of him when my hand is strong enough. Simply calling an aggressive player JUST to bust him is very -EV
    • NightFrostaSS
      Adjusting to over aggressive players range is +EV though. ;)
      Umm, OP, post some hands, it's allways fun to see some. :)
      And well, i dislike trash talkers, they just show how seriously they take it and well then you can easily put em on tilt by laughing at their bitching, which is ummm, nice. :)
    • Jaissica
      I called a maniac's preflop shove with A9 this weekend just gone past. Stacked his A8.

If you wont call an overly aggressive player without the nuts you are missing out big time. Sure, sometimes they have a hand and you pay them off, but against a true maniac 2nd pair TK / concealed 2nd pair can turn into a paid off monster.