[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH QQ in 3bet multyway pot, A high flop

• NightFrostaSS
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

UTG ($11.30)
      MP ($4.70)
      Hero (CO) ($10.30)
      Button ($8.50)
      SB ($10)
      BB ($13.80)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:diamond: , Q:heart:
      UTG bets $0.30, MP calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.30, 3 folds, UTG calls $1, MP calls $1

Flop: ($4.05) A:diamond: , 3:club: , 6:spade: (3 players)
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($4.05) J:spade: (3 players)
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero bets $3, 1 fold, MP raises to $3.40 (All-In), Hero calls $0.40

River: ($10.85) A:club: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $10.85 | Rake: $0.50
      This was my first "big" hand at NL10 SH so i want to see what other think about my line and how they'd play it.
      Preflop: not much to say MP was calling light, and QQ crushes UTG raisers range too.
      Flop: The flop looks dry and here is A, both players check to me and at this point i think that mostly worse hands will fold but AK or so will surely go for check/raise here.
      Turn: i dislike that jack as it definetly comes in UTG raisers range, but after they both check to me i decide that i have the best hand and bet to gain some value out of weaker holdings which may be confused a little and pay me off.
  • 1 reply
    • soucy
      I prefer to check the turn behind for bluff induce and call a normal river bet.

You won't get raised at the turn and you won't get much value from weaker hands too. So I check behind to induce a bluff or maybe to get a single J betting at the river because he thinks he's in front.