Starting Capital

• CrudusEST
      CrudusEST
      Bronze
      Hi, I just passed the quiz, and i can see the bonus, but as soon as i click the Claim button, it asks me to deposit. I know i dont have to deposit, ohh and i have all my profile set too. Real money account, but i didn't get it, but i filled the caps. NEED HELP
  • 3 replies
    • Jugaul
      Jugaul
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CrudusEST
      Hi, I just passed the quiz, and i can see the bonus, but as soon as i click the Claim button, it asks me to deposit. I know i dont have to deposit, ohh and i have all my profile set too. Real money account, but i didn't get it, but i filled the caps. NEED HELP
      I have same problem, bur I think if money by PS will come, it will OK. I just wait and hope.
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      I believe that PokerStrategy makes a deposit into your account which will activate your bonus.. just be patient and visit the forums/strategy section/videos and take a look at the hand evalution section in the Forums under which type of strategy you will be playing.
    • db2dzigi
      db2dzigi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      I believe that PokerStrategy makes a deposit into your account which will activate your bonus.. just be patient and visit the forums/strategy section/videos and take a look at the hand evalution section in the Forums under which type of strategy you will be playing.
      Definitly