This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting Capital

• CrudusEST
      CrudusEST
      Bronze
      Hi, I just passed the quiz, and i can see the bonus, but as soon as i click the Claim button, it asks me to deposit. I know i dont have to deposit, ohh and i have all my profile set too. Real money account, but i didn't get it, but i filled the caps. NEED HELP
  • 3 replies
    • Jugaul
      Jugaul
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CrudusEST
      Hi, I just passed the quiz, and i can see the bonus, but as soon as i click the Claim button, it asks me to deposit. I know i dont have to deposit, ohh and i have all my profile set too. Real money account, but i didn't get it, but i filled the caps. NEED HELP
      I have same problem, bur I think if money by PS will come, it will OK. I just wait and hope.
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      I believe that PokerStrategy makes a deposit into your account which will activate your bonus.. just be patient and visit the forums/strategy section/videos and take a look at the hand evalution section in the Forums under which type of strategy you will be playing.
    • db2dzigi
      db2dzigi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      I believe that PokerStrategy makes a deposit into your account which will activate your bonus.. just be patient and visit the forums/strategy section/videos and take a look at the hand evalution section in the Forums under which type of strategy you will be playing.
      Definitly