Pokerstars and Pokerstrategy.

• SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      I signed up for pokerstars a few weeks ago, and when I did I put a different marketing code in instead of pokerstrategy.com-reveng

Is there anyway I can change this? And how can I make pokerstrategy and pokerstars work together so I can get strategy points?
  • 7 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Make a different account and use the PSVIP code if it works... I don't think it will though. Otherwise there's no way you can do this :( .
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Oh well. :tongue:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello SheepMoose,

There is sadly nothing that can be done if you put in a different code when signing up for PokerStars. If you put in something like Pokerstrategy.comreveng and accidentally misspelled it - you could ask PokerStars if they could correct it. But if you signed up over another affiliate then there is nothing that can be done to change that.

You will therefore not be able to collect points at PokerStars over us :(

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • aabbv
      aabbv
      Bronze
      Hello. I have signed and passed your quiz in wednеsday and I signed in PokerStars through your link and wrote the marketing code in the right field and I verificate my email. I haven't receive the money, yet and there is no new messages in my email. Where is the problem ?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aabbv
      Hello. I have signed and passed your quiz in wednеsday and I signed in PokerStars through your link and wrote the marketing code in the right field and I verificate my email. I haven't receive the money, yet and there is no new messages in my email. Where is the problem ?
      It's weekend, and it hasn't been 48 hours yet :) .
    • aabbv
      aabbv
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz in 4 days ago. :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aabbv
      Hello aabbv,

I answered your question in your thread.

Best regards
      SoyCD