3/6 + 5/T video

• opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi;

I recorded 6 tabling video and would be very glad if someone could review it ;)

I have +/- 100 BB days atm and know I play somehow weak, so it'd be great if you can warn me of those situations, because I can't find many of them myself.

There's not much action although it's 6-tabling and ~35 mins long, but I understand it's not easy to review something like that, so it'd be great if you can check just few hands.

:spade: Thank you very much! :spade:

// there're some stupid mistakes like calling flop raise IP HU with A-high and folding to blank turn, calling dangerous river cards etc... enjoy ;)

Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YSIAWGIL

btw: here's graph from that session (maybe 1/4 is recorded):

• 4 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      6 tables is hard to watch. ;)

How do you know when to rebuy? :D

0:36, BL: Go for the standard line.

3:10, UR: Bet (not donk as there was no preflopaggressor) the flop.

4:46, UR: Hmm funny check behind. I would have bet it for value as I see him holding a T or weak J more often than a K.

7:21, UL: Add "at scarecard" for his riverbet. Could have checked behind if it was no ace.
      I'm not sure about the riverplay. I think a donkbet is possible to prevent him from taking a freecard with a 9.

10:46, BM: How about going to calldown? A flopraise in position is often weaker than a turnraise, the turn is a very good card as it's more unlikely that he has the Q and there are a few draws out there.

13:33, UL: I often just call these pairs. But that's a question of playingstyle I guess. I don't see him folding any worse hand on the turn so I like to just check/call for your outs and give up unimproved.

14:49, UM: Bet/fold river should be better. You can bluffbet a lot busted draws so he can very well call with A-high which he won't bluffbet himself.

17:24, BM: Hmm difficult hand. I think I bet/fold this river against a few smaller pocketpairs. Well if he wouldn't call them and only bet the river with a better hand then check/fold isn't that bad either.

18:05, BM: I like a valuebet here but check/call is good too.

18:45, BR: I bet the turn for a freeshowdown again.

19:28, BM: You definatly go here for a.... raise. :D He can check/raise so many worse pairs. Against a 3-bet you can call and fold a river pretty savely. With so many outs you don't even fear this 3-bet too much. Without the flushdraw I think just calling is fine. Checking behind the river as played is a bit weak too.

19:29, UR: Could be isolation raised.

20:32, BR: 44 at MP2 is a bit too lose. 55+ is better (ORC is 66+).

20:58, UM: A8o is no open for me from MP3. Sure the ORC is just 1 kicker tighter but the risk being dominated is too high in my opinion.

20:58, BR: I wouldn't 3-bet 88 here. I have no good explaination for it but the BB defend chart against a MP2 open says to 3-bet TT+. Well with the big fish in it might be a good spot. :)
      Ahh well the "TAG" is allin anyway. ;)
      Bet turn for a free showdown. Well you might know him better. :) If he is doing this very often then the check behind is pretty nice here.

22:23, UR: Calling A3o is close. Can be folded I think.

26:17, UR: 6 tables +video might be -EV eh? :D

27:09, UR: Well nearly everything will call you. ;)

29:16, BL: You said something about that hand I guess. So you folded because it was him in the BB? K4o is an open as default for me here.

29:36, UM: I bet the turn for a free showdown.

30:00, BM: Giving up the turn might be even possible against a TAG. Sometimes he has a gutshot here but I don't think that he has it often enough.

30:30, UR: Against 72 VPIP I like to get the value even preflop.

33:29, UL: A8o was loose but A7o? ;) Well it's against a fish but I still don't like it.

34:55, UR: I 3-bet if the rake is capped already.

Using the stats to cover your money is a good way to prevent you from tilting. Looking your BR up at the cashier at the same time makes it a bit senseless. :D

I don't think that I stated out any huge mistakes but a lot of exppensive setups. Keep it going. :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by ciRith
      How do you know when to rebuy? :D
      Auto-rebuy option is always on, so anytime I fall bellow my initial buyin, it autorebuys.

0:36, BL: Go for the standard line.
      There were many possible scare turn cards and this way he could put me on draw, because flop raise IP isn't very strong. The other thing is (I'm not 100% sure) he was playing back to me too often so I'd call his turn 3bet..

3:10, UR: Bet (not donk as there was no preflopaggressor) the flop.
      Yeah, that was exactly what I meant ;)

4:46, UR: Hmm funny check behind. I would have bet it for value as I see him holding a T or weak J more often than a K.
      I put him on gutshot with over card ;) any jack would c/r imo and T wouldn't call on such board as he beat nothing after my PF 3bet except low pocket pair which I wouldn't 3barrel here.

7:21, UL: Add "at scarecard" for his riverbet. Could have checked behind if it was no ace.
      I'm not sure about the riverplay. I think a donkbet is possible to prevent him from taking a freecard with a 9.
      good point :)
      I was afraid of flush apparently..

10:46, BM: How about going to calldown? A flopraise in position is often weaker than a turnraise, the turn is a very good card as it's more unlikely that he has the Q and there are a few draws out there.
      yes! That's exactly the mistake I mentioned in first post. I'd call everything non- :heart: on river especially with 31% Raise F CBet..

13:33, UL: I often just call these pairs. But that's a question of playingstyle I guess. I don't see him folding any worse hand on the turn so I like to just check/call for your outs and give up unimproved.
      my line would be bet/fold probably, because he's not very aggressive on turn and it would be big mistake for him to raise 1 card FD, so his raise would be for value/protection.. My PP with 6 high FD wouldn't be worth much imo. I can give myself 2 outs for set buy still can be drawing dead if he raise and I don't have 9 outs for FD... Let's say 4 discounted?? So I save 1 BB.
      Would you call his raise IP here on turn?
      And if played c/c turn, would you donk any improvement?

14:49, UM: Bet/fold river should be better. You can bluffbet a lot busted draws so he can very well call with A-high which he won't bluffbet himself.
      interesting :) I'd fold A high with such rivercard if I were him. I thought this way: he can bet busted FD because my range is too wide so I can fold a lot of hands here and he can check behind 7 because of 2 overcards. He's folding any missed draw which consist of low cards, so there's small chance he can bluff them if I check. I know it's not good assumption because of his low AF and the way I played it...

19:28, BM: You definatly go here for a.... raise. :D He can check/raise so many worse pairs. Against a 3-bet you can call and fold a river pretty savely. With so many outs you don't even fear this 3-bet too much. Without the flushdraw I think just calling is fine. Checking behind the river as played is a bit weak too.
      :D I was distracted by that 4h donk UL ;)
      you're right.. river was too weak...

my range is 55+ from UTG but this was some kind of long shot isoraise ;) Tag on my left was there with only 1.5 BB so I was MP in fact (33+ for me).

20:58, UM: A8o is no open for me from MP3. Sure the ORC is just 1 kicker tighter but the risk being dominated is too high in my opinion.
      I raise A7o+ from MP, A9o+ from UTG

20:58, BR: I wouldn't 3-bet 88 here. I have no good explaination for it but the BB defend chart against a MP2 open says to 3-bet TT+. Well with the big fish in it might be a good spot. :)
      Ahh well the "TAG" is allin anyway. ;)
      Bet turn for a free showdown. Well you might know him better. :) If he is doing this very often then the check behind is pretty nice here.
      That "TAG" is really TAG, but probably forgot to turn auto-rebuy on :P
      And yes, I was 95% sure he will bluff me on river with any 2 :D

22:23, UR: Calling A3o is close. Can be folded I think.
      I put him on iso raise which doesn't have to contain Ace. I agree it's close but not too lose I think.

26:17, UR: 6 tables +video might be -EV eh? :D
      lol; it hasn't happened to me for few months :P

27:09, UR: Well nearly everything will call you. ;)
      yea, stupid bluff...

29:16, BL: You said something about that hand I guess. So you folded because it was him in the BB? K4o is an open as default for me here.
      I'd raise any King there also, but I folded because of BB indeed.

33:29, UL: A8o was loose but A7o? ;) Well it's against a fish but I still don't like it.
      A7 is my standard OR from MP and even if I played by ORC, I'd iso raise him with A7o.

34:55, UR: I 3-bet if the rake is capped already.
      It wasn't capped and this was too obvious situation :P

Using the stats to cover your money is a good way to prevent you from tilting. Looking your BR up at the cashier at the same time makes it a bit senseless. :D
      I was running really bad so I wanted to be sure I'm not too low... some kind of stop-loss must work. The other thing is covering stacks help me from overconfident more than losing-tilt, because it autorebuys so I have no idea how much I lost, but always would know how much I won at that particular table.

I don't think that I stated out any huge mistakes but a lot of exppensive setups. Keep it going. :)
      what do you mean by that?

Thank you very much for making this review!! :heart:
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      I put him on gutshot with over card ;) any jack would c/r imo and T wouldn't call on such board as he beat nothing after my PF 3bet except low pocket pair which I wouldn't 3barrel here.

Good point. There aren't a lot hands that can call. :)

good point :)
      I was afraid of flush apparently..

You can fold to a raise I think.

my line would be bet/fold probably, because he's not very aggressive on turn and it would be big mistake for him to raise 1 card FD, so his raise would be for value/protection.. My PP with 6 high FD wouldn't be worth much imo. I can give myself 2 outs for set buy still can be drawing dead if he raise and I don't have 9 outs for FD... Let's say 4 discounted?? So I save 1 BB.
      Would you call his raise IP here on turn?
      And if played c/c turn, would you donk any improvement?

He could raise so many hands with which you have outs against him so if you bet the turn I call and donk a river improved. He has 45 wts and 1,4 AF on the turn so he isn't that passive.
      The problem is that he won't fold a better hand and he has to often the better hand here on this board. All you beat is a gutshot but even with that he might still call the turn and check/calling this river unimproved after his turncall is nothing I like to do.

interesting :) I'd fold A high with such rivercard if I were him. I thought this way: he can bet busted FD because my range is too wide so I can fold a lot of hands here and he can check behind 7 because of 2 overcards. He's folding any missed draw which consist of low cards, so there's small chance he can bluff them if I check. I know it's not good assumption because of his low AF and the way I played it...

He 3-bet preflop so his main range are good pocketpairs and A-high maybe some K-high hands.
      After your check/raise and the turnbet he won't have a K very often. He has no reason to not raise 88-QQ as well as he seems to be a TAG.
      He either has to give you a pair like 7 or 5 or busted draw. All draws you might check/raise here are busted and the J :diamond: is a nice card to get rid of A-high against a less thinking player. So I see him calling A-high here a lot.
      Busted draws aren't his main range so he can't bluff them. He has to assume that you check/call anyway so he won't try a bluff too often.

my range is 55+ from UTG but this was some kind of long shot isoraise ;) Tag on my left was there with only 1.5 BB so I was MP in fact (33+ for me).

MP3 and 33+? You are definatly loose. :D

Well I think that is -EV. :)
      Have you checked your stats about that?

Any special read? I mean he has 36 wts. :)

A7 is my standard OR from MP and even if I played by ORC, I'd iso raise him with A7o.

Nah if you played by ORC you would fold as it's A9o+ (isolation raise is never looser than an openraise by the ORC ;) ).
      Don't get me wrong that's just what the ORC says. :)

But sure you can be looser while isolating.

I don't think that I stated out any huge mistakes but a lot of expensive setups. Keep it going. :)
      what do you mean by that?

Well that all my comments aren't any bad mistakes in my opinion. The reason for your down is that you had a lot of setups. Trips getting outdrawn multiway etc.. :)

Thank you very much for making this review!! :heart:
      You'r re welcome. :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      He 3-bet preflop so his main range are good pocketpairs and A-high maybe some K-high hands.
      After your check/raise and the turnbet he won't have a K very often. He has no reason to not raise 88-QQ as well as he seems to be a TAG.
      He either has to give you a pair like 7 or 5 or busted draw. All draws you might check/raise here are busted and the J :diamond: is a nice card to get rid of A-high against a less thinking player. So I see him calling A-high here a lot.
      Busted draws aren't his main range so he can't bluff them. He has to assume that you check/call anyway so he won't try a bluff too often.
      sounds good, I forgot what happened on previous streets when I wrote that ^ ;)

Well I think that is -EV. :)
      Have you checked your stats about that?
      I lost whole DTB, so it's impossible.. will refer after 100k hands

Any special read? I mean he has 36 wts. :)
      He plays very aggressively in blind battles (maybe just with me but still)..

Nah if you played by ORC you would fold as it's A9o+ (isolation raise is never looser than an openraise by the ORC ;) ).
      Don't get me wrong that's just what the ORC says. :)

But sure you can be looser while isolating.
      "We recommend that you relax what would be your opening standards by one position" was written in Stox's book regarding to isoraising loose players. Of course, it refers only to hands with showdown value which play better HU (not T8s etc.).
      I like that idea very much tbh..

Thank you again!