Quiz Is Broken

• JimmyToledo
      JimmyToledo
      Basic
      Hi,

The quiz is broken , not only does this site give horrible poker advice, i.e if board is 7h5c2s and you have 88 if theirs only 1 other person in and he happens to open this sites advice is to fold. Which on any planet on any skill level in poker is horribly wrong , and thats just one example . But thats not even what I'm here to complain about . I have used an answer sheet to enter the correct ( by this sites definition ) to all the quiz answer TWICE and it still says I failed the quiz. I do not understand as I am cheating and getting all the correct answers. I even did it twice just to be sure I didn't mess something up. THIS SITE IS RIGGED AND IS A JOKE.

If anyone can explain why entering in the correct info twice and still failing I would love to hear their explanation. as long as it is not " you just didn't enter it right" because believe me I entered it correctly, I took extensive means to make sure I enetered everything 100%.

thanks
  • 13 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Maybe some of the answers you are entering are wrong in places? Ever think about that?

Anyway you can answer the quiz with the articles open. Believe me it isnt really that hard.

And do you think coming here and saying the site gives bad advice is really gona help you? I dont think that anywhere this site advises that you fold 88 on a 7 5 2 board against 1 opponent. Maybe thats where your going wrong. And even if it does (maybe its FL or SnG im not to sure about them) then this advice will be profitable. They dont just give $50 for free so you can lose playing crappy hands.
      So...
      Good Luck then, hope to see you at the tables

-kingdippy
    • slava32
      slava32
      Global
      you did it too fast or u didnt use the rifht answers..
      i failed at the first time but after you read the articels you will se how easy is the quiz
    • JimmyToledo
      JimmyToledo
      Basic
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Maybe some of the answers you are entering are wrong in places? Ever think about that?

Anyway you can answer the quiz with the articles open. Believe me it isnt really that hard.

And do you think coming here and saying the site gives bad advice is really gona help you? I dont think that anywhere this site advises that you fold 88 on a 7 5 2 board against 1 opponent. Maybe thats where your going wrong.

-kingdippy
      Then you sir have not done to quiz nor have you read the beginner articles because both places they tell you to fold those pocket 8's , and if you have not found other examples of erroneous info on this site ( I've found like 10 in as many minutes ) then I too hope to see you at the tables soon , daddy needs some free new shoes !
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JimmyToledo
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008

And do you think coming here and saying the site gives bad advice is really gona help you? I dont think that anywhere this site advises that you fold 88 on a 7 5 2 board against 1 opponent. Maybe thats where your going wrong.

-kingdippy
      Then you sir have not done to quiz nor have you read the beginner articles because both places they tell you to fold those pocket 8's , and if you have not found other examples of erroneous info on this site ( I've found like 10 in as many minutes ) then I too hope to see you at the tables soon , daddy needs some free new shoes !
      I have done the quiz, and i play poker and win. Thats why im silver not bronze or basic!
      In what articles does it say this? I know its not No Limit SSS so is it Fixed Limit or Sit and Go's
    • JimmyToledo
      JimmyToledo
      Basic
      I also used their EXACT example of those pocket 8's , that 7 5 2 board is from their example not something I made up , thats their EXACT example of what to do with pocket 8's against 1 opponent if he is first to bet and bets ANYTHING you are too fold immediatly with your pocket OVERPAIR . what a freaking joke.
    • JimmyToledo
      JimmyToledo
      Basic
      not sure I just read through all the articles they said to read through , where they provide you sample questions for the upcoming quiz.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      dude pay atention on articles first than complete the quiz improve u re game using this site and u ll see u ll be a wining player on along run ;)
      trust me

:cbest regards,
      :hCojonel
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Well what did you choose?!!! No Limit? Fixed Limit? SnGs/Tournaments? There all completely different strategys!!!!! You only take the quiz in one of them!
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      This confuses me all to hell.

On one hand, you say the quiz is rigged and even when you cheat (which you can't do btw) you can't pass it. Then you bitch about the site giving horrible advise.

Its obvious you either a) haven't read the basic articles or b) when answering the questions you answer with what you THINK is right and NOT with the open page as you claim or c) you're a complete idiot.

If you truly believe this site gives bad advise, why are you even trying to pass the quiz in the first place?? If you really thought that the people on this site are only offering bad advise and counsel, wouldn't you be better of NOT listening and playing YOUR way? You obviously think its a better way by the sounds of it.

Oh, and just so you know...if you think pocket 8's on that board is the nuts, you REALLY need to re read the articles and try the quiz again. Hey, maybe this time, try to do it with an OPEN MIND!
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Ok in SnG article i found something like 99 vs 5 opponents as an overpair you fold to a bet but really as post above says 88 isnt the nuts. What happens on turn when an over card comes?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JimmyToledo,

I am not sure where you are getting this example from but I'm sure it is not from our quiz - since that doesn't contain such detailed post-flop situations. Our article does have an example where you fold 99 on a 4 :club: 8 :club: 3 :heart: flop with 5 people on the flop in the 10/20 blind level. Playing too loose in early stages with marginal hands for miniature pots is simply not very profitable in the long-run. Even if you call there - you won't like any turn cards - and raising is simply overplaying your hand. You can make much more chips in later tournament phases with good ICM play.

I suggest you read the articles and try to answer the quiz questions using the starting hand charts provided there. I looked over your quiz attempts and the answers you provided are by no means 100% of what we teach in the basic articles.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Lol Soy... that made me chuckle a bit.... But then I'm strange :\
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      You're not reading the articles properly.