This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL 10 FR - 44 set

• Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Silver
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $11.42
      Hero:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $10.10

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4:diamond: , 4:heart:
      5 folds, CO raises to $0.30, BU folds, SB calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.90) 2:club: , 4:spade: , 6:heart: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.90, Hero raises to $3.00, CO folds, SB raises to $11.12 (All-In), Hero calls $6.70 (All-In), SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $20.30

- Think preflop is fine. I just called for set value.
      - On the flop is my hand strong enough that I could have flat called and let the CO have an opportunity to come over the top for a three way pot?
      - I decided this was a bit tricky and protected but do I really need to protect?
      - If CO holds an overpair have I just pushed him out when I could've stacked two at once?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Preflop: OK.
      Flop: I would try calling and start raising on turn. You don't really need to protect here. Only a gutshot could be possible.

- If CO holds an overpair have I just pushed him out when I could've stacked two at once?
      Yes, he could fold there his overpair.