Counting the number of large stacks?

• Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      Does anyone know if there is a program that can survey the tables of a poker room (ideally full tilt for me) and display the number of large stacks sitting at the table?

Obviously for any SSS or BSS player a better table has more large stacks and searching through each one counting can be a bit of a chore.

If not is there a way to make something like this? I think it would be a very useful tool in table selection.

Perhaps it could have some feature that alerts you when a table you are sitting at falls below a required number of large stacks also?
  • 2 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Might be possible in some kind of table selection tool. Maybe search google for those? Never used one so not sure which criteria you can use to search. Sorry!
    • Werdna
      Werdna
      Bronze
      I've thought the same a few times...

I play SSS and at times it seems most of my concentration is used to periodically check my tables to see what the small stack:big stack ratio is and constantly searching for new tables. This can be quite a drag because it means less concentration on the good tables.

If anyone knows of any tool etc that would be great!

Cheers,