This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

question about second bonus

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      i ve just received a mail saying that i m able to receive my second bonus on titan ......i was so happy when i saw that i opened quickly titan poker dawloaded ( not from the pokerstrategy site) and made an acout using PS150 BONUS and then i wrote the nickname where it says u should enter and then give the page with rooms there and says WITH RED ::::Click on "Download/Info" and follow the instructions.
      Titan Poker: In addition to the account's name we also need to know its tracking status, i.e. whether you created it using a PokerStrategy bonus code and, if so, using which one. ! I MENTIONED I ENTERED PS150 BONUS CODE am i still able to receive and how could i know if my acount number from titan send and its in waiting for bonus ?

best regards,
      :hcojonel
  • 1 reply
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      sorrry meee ! i was so enthusiasted that i didn t select with wich bonus code i made my account :) ) now all its oke ! thx

now i ll just waiting and btw go on pokerstrategy :> best site
      best regards
      :hcojonel