So annoyed...

• icegooner4
      icegooner4
      Bronze
      I play 2$ MTT's, and I only play 1-2 a day, which means only get like 0.5-3.5 ps points a day, which means I'll never reach Silver status, which means I'll never be able to post sample hands here which means improving my game is going to be much harder than otherwise.

I currently have 18 hands from MTT's which I want evaluated, so there are plenty of questions I have which aren't being answered.

Isn't there any way to do something about this? This is so frusterating...
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Make a blog and post interesting hands in there.
      Play SnG's to gain more PS points quicker.
      Play more MTT's.
      Play MTT's with less people so you have more time to play more, for example, 40man tournys, 90man tornys if they are provided ofcourse.
    • icegooner4
      icegooner4
      Bronze
      I'll probably try the blog thing, SnG's are not really my thing, there are no 2$ 45 & 90 man SnG's (and I don't like the 90 man ones, the prize structure is rediculous, 18 places paid, what that all about).

I don't really like multi tabling, I wanna get a read on my opponents instead of just playing ABC poker (+ I don't have a tracker to help with decisions), and I don't have time to play more because of school and other activities. I usually play a 2$ MTT at 3 or 4'clock, and then if I have time, the deepstacked ones at 8 and 9 o'clock.

Thanks for the advice justkyle88
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      the 90 mans are rather soft.
      and top 18 is top 20% which is good for grinding.

You could multi-table up to 4 tables if u want to keep reads but you dont need to play ABC multi-tabling.
      It just takes practise.
    • icegooner4
      icegooner4
      Bronze
      yeah maybe I just need to work up a system for multi tabling... I'll look into some material on it.