This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Free money didn't arrive

• 6 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      In this case it's a promo of 888poker and it's best to contact 888poker support

I expect this helps a little bit, but if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Belijaal
      Belijaal
      Gold
      Originally posted by CollierOne
      Hello there

I fulfilled the form to get money to play on 888 13 days ago now and so far i still haven´t receveid any dollar on my account. what can have happened?

Thank you
      Hello,

I believe the 50$ free money offer from 888poker is misleading at best. If you expect to get 50$ deposited into your account like I did as well, it's not going to happen.

What I've been offered is to deposit 10$ to get 10$ instant bonus + 20$ Pending Bonus + 20$ Freeplay, In a way that adds up to 50$ but there are a ton of conditions to be met to get hold of that "free" money.

I'm not saying the offer isn't good and if you plan to make 888poker your main poker room go for it by all means. Bonuses are never a bad thing.

But the way it is presented people expect to be able to get a bankroll of 50$ without depositing anything which clearly isn't the case.
    • lovi4nina
      lovi4nina
      Silver
      the free money is it the pokerstrategy community that offers it or the poker room?
    • KingDon87
      KingDon87
      Silver
      I didn't receive any free money
    • Freaky007
      Freaky007
      Bronze
      always the same
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by lovi4nina
      the free money is it the pokerstrategy community that offers it or the poker room?
      In case of 888Poker it's a promotion of the poker room, but in other cases it could be different. It depends per poker room.
      Originally posted by KingDon87
      I didn't receive any free money
      Check my first post.