This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Earn Strategy Points just for discussing poker

• JimmkCZ
      JimmkCZ
      Bronze
      9 player SNGs 180 SNGs , Double or Nothing SNGs or MTTs?

is it a good strategy to play triple or Nothing SNGs starting from the 1.1$ win?

How is great tactics play to button after flop with pairs? (77 and more) ?

Thanks very much.
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      You get only StrategyPoints if you post in the hand discussion forums.
      it depends a lot of you bankroll and your favorite SNG format what you can play the best for you.
      I'm no to familair with triple and nothing SNG's, but I expect the bubble would be intense or it's a 3 man SNG. After the flop it depends a lot of the board structure and with how many players we are in the pot and our own hand strengh to play on the BTN.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • JimmkCZ
      JimmkCZ
      Bronze
      thank you very much, its help, I will try this tactics, I will write more later, have a nice day.
    • JimmkCZ
      JimmkCZ
      Bronze
      How is great tactics play to button after flop with pairs? (77 and more) ? great tactics is play to all in :D but I have only 50% succes
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Depends on board structure if it's profitable to continue after the flop with pairs and the villain you are dealing with.
    • wobbletones
      wobbletones
      Bronze
      I struugle with the same problem i follow the stratergy to the t because im trying to learn and figure my game out but have a terrible success rate