which do you make more profit

• Ashfield84
      hey people , iv been playing with poker strategy for 2 days now an just wondered which games make the most profit in the long run..cash ring games or sit n go's?? i normally play sit n go..but i am tempted to start playing ring games. i just had a quick sit down at a cash game useing sss , an made a nice profit..compared to my sit n go;s where i lose a few then have to sit a few tables to make back my losses, if that makes sense!!!

thanks carl
  • 2 replies
    • SheepMoose
      I play strictly ring games. Sit'n'go's don't do it for me at all, I'm just no good at them. I've had my experience from ring games and MTT, so that's where my profit comes from.
    • SoyCD
      Hello Ashfield84,

Both Cash-games and SNGs can be profitable. Its not so much a question of format - but of how good you are in each. A player that concentrates on being the best SNG player there is - will make good money with SNGs while a player that trains his cashgame skills will succeed there. I would suggest picking one of the two and then studying the articles and videos for that format - as well as visiting coachings.

If you put in a lot of learning you will see your result improve for both formats. You should also of course consider what you actually find the most fun :)

Best regards