This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Unable to withdraw funds from Skrill

• Greatsaint
      Greatsaint
      Basic
      Hi

Since Aug 2018 I've been trying to withdraw funds from Skrill - I'm a verified user but Skrill continues returning my payment back to my Skrill account because of incorrect bank details.

My banking no. is absolutely correct and it's clear they simply don't want me to get my money.

Here's what happened to my Skrill account:

After getting no satisfactory response from Skrill, I contacted them on Twitter bc reviews I found said that they respond to tweets fast.

On Twitter @skrill told me " Our official Twitter accounts are ONLY @skrill and @Ask_Skrill

https://twitter.com/skrill/status/1047492520085803008

Then I contacted the impersonator (whom I then thought was a Skrill staff) because @skrill was not responding to direct messages and made a horrible mistake of my life - Here's how they gained access to my a/c:

Skrill restored my account after some security questions and ID verification once again.

The following screenshot links show how another @skrill impersonator whose Twitter handle is @skrill_payment tried to scam me:

I doubted why Skrill was not replying directly from their own official Twitter @skrill so @skrill_payment said:

Just for confirmation I asked him my phone no. written in my Skrill account - He couldn't tell the full no. but only my phone no. with area code and the last two digits

@skrill_payment tried to scam another guy too

https://twitter.com/skrill_payment/status/1045318487135211522

On phone call Skrill told me that my withdraw is on the way that I would get in five business days

But that never happened.

This is the fifth time they rejected my withdraw and not only this but they stole my $172 USD making a lame excuse that they deposited back what they received from my bank

My banking info is correct but Skrill intentions are not. How come they claim my bank sent it back when I never got a dime from Skrill into my bank account?

I think @skrill and @skrill_payment both need to be suspended because @skrill told me " Our official Twitter accounts are ONLY @skrill and @Ask_Skrill."

https://twitter.com/skrill/status/1047492520085803008

@Ask_Skrill is already suspended but @skrill_payment is still live.

@Ask_Skrill was Skrill's other Twitter handle according to their own statement here which makes it clear that @skrill is responsible for all this scam and they are robbing people's money.
  • 7 replies
    • pizdunar
      pizdunar
      Gold
      wow, very interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I hope your situation resolves.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      This simply not skrill fault. The fund hit your bank and they returned it to sender (Skrill). The reason here might be info not matched exactly. This refers to not only your bank number but also other details like name order. I see many cases like this in my country.
    • Greatsaint
      Greatsaint
      Basic
      No, it's definitely their fault. You might have seen something else in your country.

The fund never reached my bank and there's no transaction record in bank statement either. I showed Skrill my "Customer Account Card" (that I was not supposed to display) that clearly shows my IBAN as well as provided them (bank website link that shows) correct Swift Code but they keep saying my banking info is incorrect.

I already contacted my bank and they told me they don't decline any transaction, why would they?

Alright if the bank really returned the amount to Skrill then where did my existing Skrill balance go?

I used the same bank account to withdraw funds successfully from Payza (gone now) and Payoneer many times w/o an issue ever.

Skrill has a very bad name, unfortunately.

You can visit their official Twitter page https://twitter.com/skrill and also find countless reviews and complaints about them online.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Greatsaint

The fund never reached my bank and there's no transaction record in bank statement either. I showed Skrill my "Customer Account Card" (that I was not supposed to display) that clearly shows my IBAN as well as provided them (bank website link that shows) correct Swift Code but they keep saying my banking info is incorrect.

How could you manage to know the fund never reach your bank? Please keep in mind that if the bank rejected the fund, it would not appear in your statement! Skrilll doesn't need to scam your fund, that's for sure.
    • Greatsaint
      Greatsaint
      Basic
      Skrilll doesn't need to scam your fund, that's for sure.

Because if it's once or twice then only it makes sense but another thing that makes this case all the more suspicious is that not only in my bank statement but also in my Skrill account there's no record of this returned withdrawal and Skrill is silent about it, no reply about it, not even answer my phone call.

Please keep in mind that if the bank rejected the fund, it would not appear in your statement!

May be that happens in other countries but here in Saudi Arabia there's a record of every single transaction.

You might not have been scammed by Skrill so far but when that happens, you will complain as well.
    • la55i
      la55i
      This sounds weird indeed, but I believe there is some kind of a logical explanation. Skrill absolutely does not need to scam your money.

They have been there since 2001 (previously moneybookers). Many poker players have used Skrill for a long time. They are licensed and regulated in Europe. For a company that big, it just simply doesn't make any sense that they would start scamming anyone.
    • Greatsaint
      Greatsaint
      Basic
      Sure there should be a logical reason but they always send me auto replies about incorrect bank details.

If they are unable to process my payment to bank account then why can't they send it to my Visa card?

I successfully validated my Visa card for gambling but for card withdrawal, the option is always greyed out - I've contacted them about this many times but they always ask me to try different bank account and / or card.

If the problem is only with me, then what about their Twitter page https://twitter.com/skrill and so many other links that are full of complaints against Skrill, mostly withdrawal issues?