HUD problems

• bluepianist
      bluepianist
      Bronze
      I've tried installing Realtime HUD. It couldn't detect my titan client, though after a while I could get it to import my hand histories (which didn't actually *do* anything as far as I can tell, since nothing changed. I've tried the trial of PokerTracker 3 and Elephant both, just to be smacked in the face by PostgreSQL. Multiple times.

The gist of the problem seems to be the error message, "Could not connect to server 127.0.0.1" or something along those lines. Frankly I've no idea how the program actually works, I just know both PT3 and Elephant need it, so I have no clue how to proceed. Without the database the programs just don't seem to do anything. Or should they? Advice is welcome.

Though I've only been a short-ish while playing, I think I could benefit a bunch from a HUD: up until now I've been playing .05/.10 SSS by the book like a robot, six tables at a time, but it's such a tight strategy and I feel I could improve my play significantly with HUD data. I'd also just like to know how much rake I'm generating etc.
  • 3 replies