This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Stats analysis NL5 SH ZOOM

• RemiRem
      RemiRem
      Silver
      Hi, after long 4 table NL2 FR grinding I went to 6 max for 3k hands. Ran really well today, made some ok plays, did some hopeless mistakes. Anyway, can you check my stats and see if some major leaks are seen? I have never done this, so is this report ok? Or some other stats would be needed?

• 2 replies
    • Mozzek
      Mozzek
      Bronze
      Hello,
      waaaay too small sample to say anything. There are various strategiies that can work. However, your BB fold to steal is way to high. I don´t know what stats that include (if CO steal as well and MP?). But BB vs BTN should be around 40% (depends on OR sizing), which I bet you don´t reach. General advice, focus on defending BB, steal wide af from BTN and even wider in SB. And then, exploit everybody at the table postflop :) . Think about what hands will call you, what can you get value from, what can you fold out and what´s the best way to play your hand to gain maximum EV.
    • la55i
      la55i
      I agree with Mozzek here.

To find any potential leaks we need to look at those positional stats. The stats you have included in the report are a good starting point, but the problem is definitely the sample size. When you have less than 500 hands on each position, it doesn't make much sense to look at these. You play some more hands and the stats could look a lot different. So my suggestion is that you play 10x more hands and then start looking at these better :f_thumbsup: