This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rake bonus generating

• heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Hello everybody, I started playing Hold'em online about 3 weeks ago. I chose TitanPoker platform and have played some games.
      I know I have to generate 350$ in rakes to receive 100$ bonus (10$ for 10times).
      Here is the question:
      1) The rake bonus will be added continually with clearing the 50$ bonus or after clearing it?
      2) How I can find out how many did I generate in rakes so far?

Thanks a lot, John
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello heelia,

You will start clearing the bonus right away - so all points you make will go towards the $100 extra bonus.

There is sadly no "easy" way to check your produced rake. You have to contact the Titan poker support either via Live-chat or E-mail and they will give you the exact numbers.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply, I've collected more than 500TP which should generate about 100$ in rake at least (if am I right), but it seems I received no bonus yet.
      I should contact the support or am I wrong with calculating?

(according to TP rake generating - 500x0,2x0,04 = 100$ in the lowest possbile rate)

EDIT: I have asked TP support, solved, Thanks