Moneybookers deposit bonus code

• barrelhead
      barrelhead
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've managed to clear the $50 starting capital (thanks PS!) and also the following $100 bonus. Now I want to deposit via MoneyBookers and there's a field called "Deposit Bonus Code". Is there any code I could use now? (like xx% up to etc.)

Thanks.

Best,
      BH
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi barrelhead,

You can fill in that with the reload bonus code if Party offered you any. You can check if you have any bonus offer by going to the Bonus page on your Party account.

Best,
      thunder
    • barrelhead
      barrelhead
      Bronze
      Hi thunderbird,

thanks for reply. Unfortunately I have no pending bonuses from PP issued solely to my account. I thought there might also be some "general" bonus code. Probably not :)

Best,
      BH
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by barrelhead
      Hi thunderbird,

thanks for reply. Unfortunately I have no pending bonuses from PP issued solely to my account. I thought there might also be some "general" bonus code. Probably not :)

Best,
      BH
      if you never made a deposit there should be First time deposit bonus :)
    • barrelhead
      barrelhead
      Bronze
      No, I've never made an deposit on my own. I thought that the starting capital from PS was considered as a first deposit (and that that $100 bonus afterward was actually 100% up to $500). Or am I wrong?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      You can always try to deposit it with PSVIP.

If that aint working then just cashout directly ;) & then I suggest you email their support to request a reload bonus.

I requested a reload bonus from a 4 month absence on PTY and I got 20% up to $200, quite generous.

Still worth the try so good luck!

- Gerv
    • barrelhead
      barrelhead
      Bronze
      Hi Gerv,

yeah I cashed out. Waiting for approval and then I'm moving to another poker room. If I come back sometime I will use your advice.

Thx.

BH