Is this good or no?ANSWER SOMEONE PLZZZZZZ

• MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      1977 hands played and saw flop:
      - 45 times out of 260 while in small blind (17%)
      - 101 times out of 252 while in big blind (40%)
      - 122 times out of 1465 in other positions (8%)
      - a total of 268 times out of 1977 (14%)

Pots won at showdown - 57 out of 104 (55%)
      Pots won without showdown - 155

As i saw i won 212 hands out of the 268 i saw flop,this is good right?
  • 8 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Weell that depends... Are you playing hold'em? Omaha? No limit, fixed limit, pot limit? Cash games? Buying in with how much? We need some more info here ^^
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Look at the moment i play NL25 full ring SSS cause i got a BR of 110$ but when i am under 100$ i play NL10 full ring SSS on 4 tables for 1-2hours each session
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      You see way too many flops with SSS I guess.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      To be honnest i mix up a bit my play,meaning that i might occasionally,depending on the people acting after me,at a hand that i am late posittion i might raise a KQ or an AT but i would fold immidiatelly if a reraise would come,i some times limp with low PPs too.I know that this aint a 100% SSS but i found out that long term i get the needed profit to keep this up
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      If you play SSS stick to SSS

If you use any element of BSS switch to BSS

Mixing the two strategies is -EV in the long run, especially on low limits.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Yeah, you can't expect a long term win with say pocket pairs which you limp cause they make a set 12% of the time and say one time you make a set you will still lose if not even more. So it's 6 times you lose at least $1 which is at least $6. And I time you will win what? Maybe $5 IF no one folds your all in. That's -ev for you. Look at this with the BSS: 6 times you will lose $1 = $6. But 1 time ideally a guy's gonna pay you and you're gonna stack him and win his whole $10. Or at least you're gonna win more than the $6 cause you have high enough implied odds of maybe 200BBs. That's +ev.

With the SSS you should have not more than 8 VPIP, like 7 preflop raise, high went to showdown and high (like 70%) won $ at showdown. If you don't have those you're playing it all wrong and it's -ev.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrPavlos
      To be honnest i mix up a bit my play,meaning that i might occasionally,depending on the people acting after me,at a hand that i am late posittion i might raise a KQ or an AT but i would fold immidiatelly if a reraise would come,i some times limp with low PPs too.I know that this aint a 100% SSS but i found out that long term i get the needed profit to keep this up
      Then the stats are awful :P If you want to play SSS then for god sake stick to SSS, your "adjustments" are so common that people get tired of talking about how bad they are and why :O
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Ok ty guys,i will propably switch to BSS cause it seems kinda better.