This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is this good or no?ANSWER SOMEONE PLZZZZZZ

• MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      1977 hands played and saw flop:
      - 45 times out of 260 while in small blind (17%)
      - 101 times out of 252 while in big blind (40%)
      - 122 times out of 1465 in other positions (8%)
      - a total of 268 times out of 1977 (14%)

Pots won at showdown - 57 out of 104 (55%)
      Pots won without showdown - 155

As i saw i won 212 hands out of the 268 i saw flop,this is good right?
  • 8 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Weell that depends... Are you playing hold'em? Omaha? No limit, fixed limit, pot limit? Cash games? Buying in with how much? We need some more info here ^^
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Look at the moment i play NL25 full ring SSS cause i got a BR of 110$ but when i am under 100$ i play NL10 full ring SSS on 4 tables for 1-2hours each session
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      You see way too many flops with SSS I guess.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      To be honnest i mix up a bit my play,meaning that i might occasionally,depending on the people acting after me,at a hand that i am late posittion i might raise a KQ or an AT but i would fold immidiatelly if a reraise would come,i some times limp with low PPs too.I know that this aint a 100% SSS but i found out that long term i get the needed profit to keep this up
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      If you play SSS stick to SSS

If you use any element of BSS switch to BSS

Mixing the two strategies is -EV in the long run, especially on low limits.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Yeah, you can't expect a long term win with say pocket pairs which you limp cause they make a set 12% of the time and say one time you make a set you will still lose if not even more. So it's 6 times you lose at least $1 which is at least $6. And I time you will win what? Maybe $5 IF no one folds your all in. That's -ev for you. Look at this with the BSS: 6 times you will lose $1 = $6. But 1 time ideally a guy's gonna pay you and you're gonna stack him and win his whole $10. Or at least you're gonna win more than the $6 cause you have high enough implied odds of maybe 200BBs. That's +ev.

With the SSS you should have not more than 8 VPIP, like 7 preflop raise, high went to showdown and high (like 70%) won $ at showdown. If you don't have those you're playing it all wrong and it's -ev.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrPavlos
      To be honnest i mix up a bit my play,meaning that i might occasionally,depending on the people acting after me,at a hand that i am late posittion i might raise a KQ or an AT but i would fold immidiatelly if a reraise would come,i some times limp with low PPs too.I know that this aint a 100% SSS but i found out that long term i get the needed profit to keep this up
      Then the stats are awful :P If you want to play SSS then for god sake stick to SSS, your "adjustments" are so common that people get tired of talking about how bad they are and why :O
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Ok ty guys,i will propably switch to BSS cause it seems kinda better.