This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2$ | FR | T |bubble| T4o

• maniac
      maniac
      Silver
      hi,

I folded this one because I knew its outside of the nash range. Imo this fish don't call this wide and if I compare my situation on the table I have to shove this one. I posted this one because I want to check my thoughts on this. If I think that he calls fairly loose than folding is fine. I think even regs don't call this wide. According to that, I missed some value here.

Party, $2 Buy-in (60/120 blinds, 15 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (SB): 804 (6.7 bb)
      BB: 6,242 (52 bb)
      MP: 1,698 (14.2 bb)
      CO: 2,638 (22 bb)
      BTN: 2,118 (17.7 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with :Tc: :4d:
      4 folds

greets

maniac
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Only problem is that you are clashing to the chip leader and that makes it easier for him to call wide and T4o is a junk hand.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • DSharkP
      DSharkP
      Silver
      Good Fold, This situation deviates a bit from that Any Two Shove, because as said Vs the Chip Leader his calling range is way to wide and i think he d call you with any Ax,Kx and some other face cards..Pick a better spot is prob better