This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I won a ticket from US$0.01 for main event WSOPE 10.350 euros, and cannot play

• manelribeiro
      manelribeiro
      Bronze
      Hi, this post has nothing important, but I am really sad, and worse, I know made at least 1 players sad also, cause I turned US$0.01 freeroll into a 10.350 euro ticket for main event WSOPE, next week.

I cannot travel due expenses with travel/hotel/eatting, and never went to europe also (I´m from Brazil).

Just an outflow post.

:f_frown: :f_frown: :f_frown: :f_frown:
  • 7 replies
    • Laurens23
      Laurens23
      Bronze
      Just borrow some money, find yourself a cheap plane ticket on the intenet and get your ass over to Rozvadov!
    • Thiamtan
      Thiamtan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by manelribeiro
      Hi, this post has nothing important, but I am really sad, and worse, I know made at least 1 players sad also, cause I turned US$0.01 freeroll into a 10.350 euro ticket for main event WSOPE, next week.

I cannot travel due expenses with travel/hotel/eatting, and never went to europe also (I´m from Brazil)

Just an outflow post.

:f_frown: :f_frown: :f_frown: :f_frown:
      if you not can go why you play?
    • NutshellD
      NutshellD
      Basic
      I'd advice you to go, no matter what
    • Thiamtan
      Thiamtan
      Bronze
      ore u can sell if u can fore site you win the seat fore ?
    • manelribeiro
      manelribeiro
      Bronze
      Nahhh, I tried anything, change for pp live dollars, or caribean party package, or even money like 1.000 dollars, 10% of ticket. But rules are rules right? In the rules of that freeroll is saying I must play the event.

I am okay with that already, I accepted that.

The manager of party poker events, told me by email that he is trying to get something to me, like some cash, nothing big, but he will try.

Anyway I am really happy, never expected to win 6 satellites in a row and playing so great poker like I played.
    • RocknRollAd
      RocknRollAd
      Gold
      is this real?
      borrow money, take some clothes, book a ticket and play that event!
      if you mincash it's already a huge succes?!?
      I mean, there are enough people here in the community that can help you once you are in europe somewhere
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      I think its not the best idea to borrow money and hope to make at least a min cash. If he does not cash anything (what is probably very likely because of the high variance in mtts) then the whole trip was just burning money. I dont know his financial situation so I dont know if he can pay the money back.

He could try to sell x% of his action without makeup. Then he can take this money for travelling. Might that work?
      But I guess it is pretty hard to find people that want to buy the action. He should have some references that confirm that he is not a fish then its much more likely to find people.

gl gl